Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-08-2011, 07:48 AM

my goodness we are up to near 70 pages and not one of these pages is showing a received swap package. i guess i will check back around page 80 to see if any packages are posted.
Old 09-08-2011, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by sik1010
Hey, all you chicken makers, did you stuff those cute little critters with rice?
If so, do you make a muslin pouch to go inside, so if a seam should happen to loosen, it wouldn't be a rice convention to be cleaned up?
I know silly question, but I see my boys (that are grown) tossing these around to be funny, so I'm thinking I need additional support in there. Thanks for any help or suggestions, although I'm sure no one else would have this problem!!!
I filll my chickens with rice but one of them got eaten by my dog =( so now I just have to make sure they are up high enough so she can't reach them. I guess she is a hunting dog or hungry dog!!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:57 AM

The last 2 links I posted for the log cabin chicken work. One was for the picture and directions. The other link was for the pattern/illustrations
Old 09-08-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by sik1010
Hey, all you chicken makers, did you stuff those cute little critters with rice?
If so, do you make a muslin pouch to go inside, so if a seam should happen to loosen, it wouldn't be a rice convention to be cleaned up?
I know silly question, but I see my boys (that are grown) tossing these around to be funny, so I'm thinking I need additional support in there. Thanks for any help or suggestions, although I'm sure no one else would have this problem!!!
I filll my chickens with rice but one of them got eaten by my dog =( so now I just have to make sure they are up high enough so she can't reach them. I guess she is a hunting dog!!
My dog would do the same. He also likes to tear apart things that are stuffed. Guess he is just a destroyer! LOL. Sik, I stuffed mine with poly fibre so it was light because I sent airmail.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
well here is a clue.....my sp does not do this thread, in fact i looked her up and she only has 2 posts, and one of them was when she joined...i am going to send her a little note telling her how to look at this board....i think some of the swappers do not know how to follow these threads.....anyway...so much for my clue!!!
Last month was my first swap and I did not know you all kept adding to this thread.. I think by the time TussyMussy said something to me it was up to 160+ pages... I have a feeling this one is going to go way past that !!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:06 AM

It's a new day and a new clue time - my package is going to a state that has an A in it but it is not the first letter
That leaves me out.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:10 AM

I invitated PS Stitcher to join us in October and told her this was the best swap on the board! You all back me up now.
Old 09-08-2011, 08:13 AM

It's a new day and a new clue time - my package is going to a state that has an A in it but it is not the first letter
Is it the last letter ??!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I invitated PS Stitcher to join us in October and told her this was the best swap on the board! You all back me up now.
Absolutely the best swap ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-08-2011, 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by carrot
Originally Posted by grumpy90650
well here is a clue.....my sp does not do this thread, in fact i looked her up and she only has 2 posts, and one of them was when she joined...i am going to send her a little note telling her how to look at this board....i think some of the swappers do not know how to follow these threads.....anyway...so much for my clue!!!
Last month was my first swap and I did not know you all kept adding to this thread.. I think by the time TussyMussy said something to me it was up to 160+ pages... I have a feeling this one is going to go way past that !!!!
Way, way past it. I think we have broken the record this month, especially as no one has received their swap yet.