September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-12-2011, 01:30 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
Fabric that is going to be added to my Grandmother's quilt
Juli I love them both. Feel free to send me any left over scraps...lol
Old 09-12-2011, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Just got up from my nap I think they are wonderful by the way....I went over the matrix and we have had 42 packages mailed out and 12 received so far!

Also got word yesterday that my MRI was approved and I have it Tuesday Sept 13th at 8:30am!
Lori I'm glad to hear that you are having your MRI this week. Hopefully all goes well.
Old 09-12-2011, 01:59 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
Just got an awesome package from Quiltymom...so many goodies..a very cute pattern,some personalized notecards, a tablet and matching pen,a rotary cutter holder, a bracelet, a beautiful thimble with butterflies, scrapbook glue, hand sanitizer, a key chain and a mug both with my name on them from the cereal capital of Battle Creek where she lives,some Mrs Fields cookies, some apple chips, some smarties, some biscuits for Miss Daisy (she already had one),a very inventive double thick potholder,a cute little heart that holds a tea bag and has a cute poem attached and a book that I'm going to go lay on the sofa and read since I have a terrible head cold and don't feel like doing a thing!!Thank you again Quiltymom...it's an awesome package!!
Brenda you got a very nice package. I'm liking that heart. Could you post another picture of it so that I can get a better look at it? I really have a thing for hearts. I guess when I do my sign up for next month I will need to add that to it.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:26 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
OK, you can tell I was bored today. After cleaning out the hen house of my colored chickens, I decided to make a TEA RUG for you tea drinkers. My 1st try at it so be gentle! Pic a little blurry but you get it...
Very nice. I made one of these as my first try. Since that one I have made lotsof both mug rugs and tea rugs!
Old 09-12-2011, 02:27 AM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
Here is a Mug Rug I made a few months ago....Has a pocket for a tea bag or coffee packet
Very cute Ladybug. When you send my package, can you include one, please :thumbup: :XD:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:29 AM

Originally Posted by sik1010
Okay, can you guys send me the mug rugs for a "quality" test?
They look wonderful, but surely someone needs to check them out and test them before you send them to any SP's, right? I'll do it!!! :mrgreen:
Good try Sik! :thumbup:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:30 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by koko
Originally Posted by Krystyna
Cute, Teresa. Here is a set that I sent to our group mama. I think I did anyway. Maybe it was in an angel package. I dunno.
These are so adorable - did you embroider them?
Yes - machine embroidery. They were supposed to be multi-colored designs, but I got lazy. I have a couple of new designs that I'll try out for mug rugs soon.
Very attractive Krystyna. Did you design them yourself?
Old 09-12-2011, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
I keep getting pms that people are receiving their packages but no one is posting pictures or telling us what they got! I am whining!
I haven't gotten my package yet :(
Swamfox hasn't gotten his yet and he keeps asking when is it coming..and I tell him....When IT GETS HERE.
Hes just too impatient. But is definately excited. He has a package ready for next months swap.
We may have created a monster. lol

Everyone post what you got with pictures so Lori will quit Whining...you know when the swap leader isn't happy...that means that NO ONES going to be happy...and we want to keep her as long as we can!!! So post pictures...I can't stand to see a grown woman Whine!!!! LOLOL
There Lori maybe that will work eh? lol
Oh Deanna! What have you created? A swap monster???? :D :lol: :lol:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:33 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Yep hes still alive. Still driving me INSANE. I tried to get him to go fishing yesterday and he said "no I want to get some new fishing lures first"...HE ISN'T BUYing any new lures!!!! And thats FINAL.
Of course not, he can buy some fabric now, can't he?? :XD: :thumbup: :lol:
Old 09-12-2011, 02:49 AM

To stop me taking up a few more pages by replying comment by comment I now have a list!

Lori, Whine! We all want to see those packages. And where are the clues as to where your bigger box is going??? Putting the lamp on to shine in your eyes! LOL

Toomanyufos you made me giggle.

Thomp116 those mug rugs are beautiful. When you've decided which one to send to your SP please PM the rest of us so we can argue over which one/s we want :thumbup:

Arizonagirl. A big welcome back. We've missed you. You can find the Cadbury Flake Bars on Amazon.com. Juli and Toomanyufos both posted links.