• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-27-2011, 07:55 AM
    Power Poster

Yes Krystyna there is a santa claus.And we have missed you. Maruy
    Old 09-27-2011, 07:56 AM
    Power Poster

Who's Maruy? Mary
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:03 AM

OMG! Y'all!!!! My mail is HERE!!! And OMG! No wonder they didn't want to deliver it on time, the box was HEAVY!!! full of gifts!
    First of all, I must say I got an awesome package from my Sept. SP, Wine Woman. She sent me two magazines, two bag patterns, five gorgeous batik FQs, notepad, shower cream (smells divine) ,Tootsie rolls and Werthers candies. She also made me the most adorable and elegant bookmark and pin cushion. I took a photo,but waiting on the new laptop to get here to be able post it. Just wait, you all will be drooling over the pretty package I got :mrgreen:

And then, I got many "little" gifts from a "special quilt buddy" who is traveling the world and will talk to me when they get home. Who are you all trying to kid? This is queen stalker here :mrgreen: I know the packages are from different sources and I thank you all for taking the time to send me what you sent, I love it ALL!!and you just cannot imagine the big smile on my face :XD: I took photos and will post them when I get the laptop, but I haves guesses as who sent me some stuff, come on all, fess up! So I can send you proper thank yous. PLEASE!

Tussy, did you make me that adorable chicken in pink and lavender? Tara Rabom DeAye? I love her! The postcard is beautiful.

Who sent me the pumpkin panel, lace bookmark and magazines from Atlanta? greenini , is it you?? Love it!

Who is from Ripley, NY? Love the flavored teas and trick or treat magnet.

Then I got two sperate envelopes from Las Vegas...both show the same handwriting, one had a beautiful orange and one had a beautiful green FQs. No clue who that is. Was somebody just visiting and wanted to throw me off? :?: :!: Fess up!

Then I got this bundle of gorgeous large florals upholstery fabrics from Long Beach. Krystana is that you?? The snake was my hint,lol. I am saving the Godiva truffle bar for after dinner.

Wow! I probably filled a page here! Thanks to all of you for thinking of me. I LOVE everything! And will post photos by the end of the week when laptop is here. Thanks, thanks, thanks for making my day, well week, actually maybe month :XD: Hugs to all :-P
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:13 AM
    Swap Hosts

Snake? What snake? :hunf:
    I don't like a snake.
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Snake? What snake? :hunf:
    I don't like a snake.
    Aha, so it is YOU!! Love the fabrics, colors are just awesome! Thank you, thank you! :XD:
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:28 AM
    Power Poster

What's a Special quilt buddy??? I thought we were all special!How come she got 3 pals this month?? I can't believe Candi likes snakes. EWWW!!! Mary
    Old 09-27-2011, 08:56 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    What's a Special quilt buddy??? I thought we were all special!How come she got 3 pals this month?? I can't believe Candi likes snakes. EWWW!!! Mary
    She's making it all up. She's on the bench. Got nothin' at all.
    Ha ha. Too bad for you. :mrgreen:
    Old 09-27-2011, 09:05 AM
    Power Poster

I know we don't hear from her hardly at all,then she says she got all these swaps. Lori said we could have 2 if we wanted. I didn't hear anything about more than that.I have chickens and none of mine are pink and lavender. White and black ones yeah. Wonder what breed that is.Or maybe Candi is on some of Lori's meds again.Mary
    Old 09-27-2011, 09:59 AM

I can tell that we are nearing the end of the month. We were posting 20 pages a day, but we are lucky to post 2 now.

I have got to tell you something funny, but gross. The day DD and I took her poodle to the big city for a grooming. I opened up a bottle of water for the dog and made her a dish out of a cup that I had cut down. Normally if she doesn't drink it all I just throw it out the window, but this time I poured her leftover water back in the bottle for later. When we got to Petco gave her another drink and poured the leftover back in the bottle. We dropped the dog off and then went shopping and out to lunch. Well, I am not use to the heat in Bangor, I am used to nice ocean breeze. Anyway after we ate lunch and got back in the truck it was boiling hot and I grabbed a bottle of water that was amongst our drinks and drank almost every bit of it. After 5 hours we go get the dog, she too is hot and panting, so I go to give her a drink and realized I had drank the dog's water. I could have puked. It still makes me sick to think of it. Any way had to open a new bottle for the dog, this time the leftovers went out the window. So much for conservation. I'll waste a little water from now on.
    Old 09-27-2011, 10:05 AM

I want a special quilt buddy. Candi, I'm jealous.