Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 10-01-2011, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S

Krystyna, We all know you sent the snake. Your the only one on here that tells about sending snakes and bugs, so confess.
Exactly :mrgreen:

Reeskyler, awesome package!

Tussy, congrats! I am jumping up and down with you too.

To all still on the bench, hope you all get your packages soon((((hugs)))) , I wish people would stick to the dates Lori posts, we won't have any on the bench...well, the internationals can't be helped I guess.
Firstly, Thank you all for your congratulations. I am now a Hypno Psychotherapist. It does not give me the title Dr but further qualifications would. I am little frayed around the edges nowadays so probably won't do any more studying.

Candi, if we internationals work quickly enough our packages can arrive in time. Mary (lawsonmugs) got hers from me about two weeks ago, so you can see it can be done! :lol: Smiling because that is the first time I got it done so early, but I do have a good excuse for the other months - I was studying and working hard! :XD:
Old 10-01-2011, 05:57 AM

KOKO so sorry to hear of your loss. Thoughts and prayers going out (((((((((HUGS))))))))
Old 10-01-2011, 06:14 AM

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S

Krystyna, We all know you sent the snake. Your the only one on here that tells about sending snakes and bugs, so confess.
Exactly :mrgreen:

Reeskyler, awesome package!

Tussy, congrats! I am jumping up and down with you too.

Sue, CONGRATS you DID IT!!!

To all still on the bench, hope you all get your packages soon((((hugs)))) , I wish people would stick to the dates Lori posts, we won't have any on the bench...well, the internationals can't be helped I guess.
Firstly, Thank you all for your congratulations. I am now a Hypno Psychotherapist. It does not give me the title Dr but further qualifications would. I am little frayed around the edges nowadays so probably won't do any more studying.

Candi, if we internationals work quickly enough our packages can arrive in time. Mary (lawsonmugs) got hers from me about two weeks ago, so you can see it can be done! :lol: Smiling because that is the first time I got it done so early, but I do have a good excuse for the other months - I was studying and working hard! :XD:
Old 10-01-2011, 07:17 AM

Look candi your quilt buddy is sending to me too! When you find out who it is let me know!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-264731.jpe   attachment-264732.jpe  
Old 10-01-2011, 07:32 AM
Power Poster

Sue so we don't call you" Dr.Tussy" yet huh? We'll just call you "Psycho Tussy" till you get your Dr.Papers OK? I want to mention again that I recieved my swap from tussymussy in England way before the due date. She lives a long way over the ocean and has more customs to pass through to get hers to me.So we all need to try harder to be on time.I have sent out late also so I'm not putting anyone down. My excuse was one of the ice storms that passed through here last winter. Things happen we can't prevent,but some are just not getting their stuff together. It's not fair to those who work to get theirs out on time and then get stuck on the bench for weeks.Maybe if postage money is the problem you may want to wait and sign up after you put the postage money up.I am on a fixed income like alot of others and money has to be alloted for everything.No one can help it if there is an emergency stopping you. That is why we have Got to PM Lori.before the mailing date if possible. It gives Lori and her angels a chance to get a package out so the partner doesn't have to wait to long. This seems to happen every month. It doesn't seem to be as bad as it was,but once is too much.Most of the time it can be helped.Whew glad that's off my chest.Now Lori where is my partners name?????? Mary
Old 10-01-2011, 07:34 AM
Power Poster

Wow Lori!!! I want a Special Secret Pal too !!!!!Very nice stuff. Mary
Old 10-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Look candi your quilt buddy is sending to me too! When you find out who it is let me know!
Nice!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:41 AM

OMG!!M Y'all, I got my mail today! And guess what???? MORE packages....I am getting overwhelmed and puzzled, my stalker senses are on overload right now, THANKS, THANKS! THANKS to all of you who thought of me and sent me what you you did, I don't know what I did to deserve it all, but I am a loving it...hubby walked into the door and shoved a box, and I jumped off the chair(I was actually quilting)...and got a hold of the big box, grabbed the scissors and got the box open, and my oh my, more end lopes and boxes in that big box...hubby warted me get them and commented that it was like Christmas in October for me, lol, I was,still, so excited and very humbled by you all, in really don't know the reason for your generosity and would love to know...please, do tell me, I really would like to give you all something back in return, but I need to know who you are, Pppplease!
Old 10-01-2011, 09:44 AM

First of all, I got my second SP package from Happynana, Terry. Thank you so much for a great package, I know I told you in the PM, but it bears repeating, I LOVE it! The fabrics are just great for the applique quilt I am working on. The Christmas panel, recipe cards, note cards, hand lotion and safety pins are all needed and will be used. I've never owned a thimble and now I do thanks to you. The chocolate is already in use :mrgreen: And the pin cushion is great, thanks for taking the time to make it for me. I love it all, thanks for being a great SP.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/11035827.jpg[/IMG]And check out the cute card!
Old 10-01-2011, 10:13 AM

First thanks goes to a creative quilter in Overpeck, Ohio. Who are you my friend? I can't even come up with any guesses? Not yet anyway...plea tell me. I love the way you wrapped that pin cushion.

A big candy,
[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/e5be0000.jpg[/IMG]

Open it to find a cute pin cushion and a spool of thread. LOVE IT!! THANKS,

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/8c6a9e19.jpg[/IMG]

Second thanks goes to a quilter from SC, again, I don't know for sure. But she sent me two awesome FQs in two of my favorite colors: red and purple. Thanks special buddy.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/d1c6a49f.jpg[/IMG]

Now this third package, I am sure is from Koko...Koko, thanks a million foe the yummy FQs you sent me...I love chocolate and love them.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/6bdb5702.jpg[/IMG]

Fourth thanks goes all the way to Idaho, thanks my special buddy, I really can't think of who you could be, but I love your state...I started quilting in Boise. The FQs are beautiful and the seam ripper is always in use around here,lol. Thanks.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/c8eb3284.jpg[/IMG]

Mary, did you send me that pretty red FQ? Love the card, thanks a million.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/11a87df1.jpg[/IMG]