Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 10-01-2011, 10:32 AM

And check out the beautiful bookmark I got from Casper, WY...IrelandDragonQuiltng? Thanks, I love it. It made me smile.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/dfe84a7d.jpg[/IMG]

Then I got a beautiful purple mug rug and some tea and hot cocoa from Chagrin Falls, Oh, skaduzy, THANKS!!!
And I'd like to have tea together when you get home:wink:

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/3c0ae003.jpg[/IMG]

More thanks to Ohio, this time to Lauriejo I am sure :mrgreen: I did recognize that the buckeyes in there is not for good luck, but it surely makes me feel lucky to get it, love the FQ, Thanks!

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/53a83b77.jpg[/IMG]

Next thanks goes home to Florida, mooretll, I am sure it is you :mrgreen: Love the tea diffuser--hubby does too and I must share it with him, he is getting a complex, every week all the mail is for me :mrgreen: , thanks my friend.

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/53a83b77.jpg[/IMG]

Last bot not least, who sent me the the " little broom to help me zoom while I lurk"...lol, love it! Yes, I am sure it is big enough that we can stalk together, but who are you? Soniboo?? Love the FQs too, please come out and tell me who you are!!!

[IMG]http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...d/61459a78.jpg[/IMG]

All of you, I am really overwhelmed by all of your generosity, plead tell me what I did to deserve it, and who you are, I would like to thank you all individually. Hugs to all.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:35 AM

Lori, you got a great package, well deserved too for all you do for us.

And Tussy, I did not mean to be critical of international swappers, I have sent internationally before and sometimes it just takes a long time...I just think we all could make an effort to send on time and most importantly communicate with Lori, as she really doesn't need to be sending all of these PMs checking on packages, we should have enough courtesy to let her know we mailed, received or running late or whatever.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
Look candi your quilt buddy is sending to me too! When you find out who it is let me know!
Wow, Lori! That is quite a haul. I do hope you are enjoying it. Now, where do we go to sign up for this special buddy?????
Old 10-01-2011, 01:35 PM

Lori, looking closer at your package,I see you got that same cute pin cushion on the golf tee that sits on the thread spool....you have all the address, look for someone in Overpeck, OH....that is our speical buddy :mrgreen:
Old 10-01-2011, 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Lori, you got a great package, well deserved too for all you do for us.

And Tussy, I did not mean to be critical of international swappers, I have sent internationally before and sometimes it just takes a long time...I just think we all could make an effort to send on time and most importantly communicate with Lori, as she really doesn't need to be sending all of these PMs checking on packages, we should have enough courtesy to let her know we mailed, received or running late or whatever.

Candi, I knew you were not being critical of us, but all too often we forget that it takes a long time to get through ours and they your customs. Lori made it clear this month that all of us posting internationally should try to post at least a week before the deadline for posting.

I also understand that things happen. My eyesight deteriorated badly in August after tests to find out what was wrong with it
:evil: So poor Annt59 had to wait until the end of the month before I could get mine finished and out to her. It was the latest I had ever been but PM's Lori as soon as I realised that it would be late.

PS Thankfully, my sight recovered enough for me to send Mary's this month so I was able to be early. Not sure about November as I have an op on that eye on the 1st, but I am sure I will work something out.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:52 PM

All this doesn't make cense, Krystyna was suppose to get all the pkg this month, but Candi is getting them. Why is she so special?
Old 10-01-2011, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
All this doesn't make cense, Krystyna was suppose to get all the pkg this month, but Candi is getting them. Why is she so special?
I guess I need a spelling lesson!
Old 10-01-2011, 01:56 PM

I've been wondering the same, not that I don't think Candi is special perhaps its because she is a super stalker???

Old 10-01-2011, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter
I've been wondering the same, not that I don't think Candi is special perhaps its because she is a super stalker???

Perhaps we have some poor readers on here and they confused Krystyna's name with Candi's??? Or, those parcels could be payment for her stalking???
Old 10-01-2011, 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by cannyquilter

Add to the list oh those wondering why I am getting all of these great packages, I am not complaining :mrgreen: , I love them all, but the generosity is overwhelming.

And Tussy,
Hope all goes well with your operation, we can't not have you playing with us for a long time.