Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM

I am from West Virginia could it be??????
Old 09-04-2011, 05:07 PM

I am from West Virginia could it be??????
Old 09-04-2011, 05:38 PM
Power Poster

Mines in the U.S.A. too!!!!East coast too.Aha! I can hear Candi's ears and eyes perk up.and It should go in the mail no later than...........oh no I ran out of ink.lol

Mary
Old 09-04-2011, 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Mines in the U.S.A. too!!!!East coast too.Aha! I can hear Candi's ears and eyes perk up.and It should go in the mail no later than...........oh no I ran out of ink.lol

Mary
Oh, Mary, come on, you know you want to tell me :mrgreen: You are itching to, come one, no one will fault you, they will just say that I am a good stalker :mrgreen:
Old 09-04-2011, 05:45 PM

Ok, Tussy and gaby4v, you are causing much commotion in the USA, I can see siki pacing up and down the floor in MI, and Mary thinks that computers run on ink :!: , and Soniboo is refusing to make any comments and neither of my pals is stalking me, come on, PPPLEASe, put an end to it and tell us at least which part of the USA is it coming to....PPlease.... BTW, did I mention that my nose is twitching more than usual, hubby is concerned....
Old 09-04-2011, 05:52 PM

Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
I tried posting last night, but error occurred. I listed green as my favorite color and Moda. I guess too many of us like the same thing and this stalking is too difficult for me. I figure I will have to hire the professionals. Candi what do you charge by the hr? Candi enjoy Maine. My father was born in Cape Elizabeth. He grew up played in Two Lights, his grandmother was the wife of a lighthouse keeper.
In the late 50's, Early 60's my family moved downeast, where my g-grandmother was originally from. I live about 1 1/2 hrs east of Bar Harbor. The untouched part of Maine.
:lol: I will stalk for you for chocolate my friend. We had a great day in Maine, started at Fort Williams Park and biked about 30 miles to visit four beaches and three light houses, and finished it off with some lobster rolls, yum. We spent a good bit of time in Acadia, would love to go back. Where east of Bar Harbor? Like northeast? I love the state of Maine(in the summer,lol) .
This feels like a family reunion! I grew up in So. Portland Maine.. dad lived in Cape Elizabeth and Have lots of family Down East... brothers live in Dennysville and Calais... Enjoy your trip Candi...
Old 09-04-2011, 05:53 PM
Power Poster

Candi your like the little devil that sits on one shoulder trying to get you do to wrong, while a little angel sits on the other shoulder.Mary
Old 09-04-2011, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Candi your like the little devil that sits on one shoulder trying to get you do to wrong, while a little angel sits on the other shoulder.Mary
I think this is true. Candi almost made me spill the beans! I got so CONFUSED! (for my first SP)- I wasn't born in NY but you have to drive thru NY to get to the state I was born in and the state you live in. And, Candi did mention the state my second SP lives in, the state way south of Ohio.
That is all I will say about it until I get them mailed and can drop some more hints.
Sue
Old 09-04-2011, 06:13 PM

There should be more clues being posted people. I haven't heard anything that would indicate something could be coming my way yet. Let's start sharing clues.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:14 PM

:lol: I will stalk for you for chocolate my friend. We had a great day in Maine, started at Fort Williams Park and biked about 30 miles to visit four beaches and three light houses, and finished it off with some lobster rolls, yum. We spent a good bit of time in Acadia, would love to go back. Where east of Bar Harbor? Like northeast? I love the state of Maine(in the summer,lol) .[/quote]

I guess I am just east, even though the map show us up the coast from Bar Harbor, if you went North it would take you away from the coast. It is known as downeast because the old sailing vessels would get the down wind and sail east. Even though we are up on the map from all the southern states I would ask you if you were coming down to Maine. I have a true Maniac accent that you will not hear anywhere else. Even when I go to Ellsworth or Bar Harbor they still poke fun with the accent. People will continue on with a conversation just to hear me talk, after awhile it is obvious what they are doing. For me I would eat a lobstah roll and go to Bah Hahbah. We went to the Bluehill fair today and had a great time. Glad you enjoyed your trip. Are you scared of 15 below zero and a Norwesterly wind of about 40 knots and snow 1 to 2 ft deep? You should try a visit in Feb. You could go skiing, snowmobiling, or ice fishing. Think about it.