September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-04-2011, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by thomp116
Originally Posted by candi
Originally Posted by skaduzy
Originally Posted by skaduzy
I got 2 secret pals this month. One lives in the state I was born in (not the one I live in) and the other lives in a state that I drove through to get to the state I was visiting.
And where were you born? Is it the sunshine state by any chance??L

Surely you didn't drive through FL going anywhere from OH, lol. But PA, IN and KY watch out!!!
I was not born in Florida and that is all I will say about that (except it is a state in the northeast.)
For my second SP, I also drove through this state to get to Florida on a different trip.
Are you confused now?
Oh no, no confusion yet, you made it clear that none of your packages are coming to FL. But I see that one of them could NE going to WV? Do we have any WV people playing? Could be VA too, or one if the Carolinas. Now, if you tell me which state you visited on your last trip, maybe we could narrow it down :mrgreen:

And New Yorkers, watch out, NY could be the state she was born in.
Hey! I'm in NY!
New York is a BIG state and there are lots of us in the swap!!!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:57 PM

Oh my! Gone for half a day and I come back to three plus pages, alas, none of the clues sound like me (or you Brenda,lol). I am sure someone is just holding out on me. Mary, is it you?? :mrgreen: Or it could be Soniboo, she hasn't posted on here yet, but it is definitely not siki or Robyn :mrgreen:

Krystana, good to have you back, I thought of you during Irene. As a matter of fact, that Friday we drove north of I-95 heading to Boston, it was something racing her, lol.

Ok, now who has Florida? Many of us are awaiting clues.
Ah, thelondonzoo, how east is your package going? All the way east???

Sue, good to have you back, you are in full stalking mode I see, where is YOUR package going????
:mrgreen:
Mine's going to the USA. Where's your's going?
Old 09-04-2011, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
Originally Posted by Tussymussy
Trying to behave myself, but I cannot.

So, as I was catching up and reading all the stuff about allergies, I noticed that no one was allergic to rattle snakes or spiders... :mrgreen:

Now where are my traps and nets ...
Krystyna, Krystyna, I have missed you so much. Can you bring your traps and nets here - some idiot wants to set up a snake centre in the middle of town - we only have one native snake, the adder, and a pseudo snake - the grass snake.

We need you! ;)

Hmmm I got loads of water here too, in the sink, in the toilet, in the shower and in the washing machine. There was some in the kettle but we drank it!
Sorry to say, I am actually terrified of snakes, all reptiles and spiders, too. Not too fond of worms either, but a necessary evil both in the garden and on the end of a fishing hook.

Off to pick up that fabric and four looms. What the heck am I going to do with four looms???
I can help you with both those problems. I have got my qualifications and am registered. Just a little therapy and you will feel a lot better.
Thank you so much Sue. I'm ready for my first session! Now where do I lay down?
I've got a brand new, very nicely padded couch. So just lie back and enjoy.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
This is the pm I sent to wandercreek after she asked about the 2 packages:

To: wanderingcreek (all from/all to)
Subject: Packages

You will do noting about the extra package but enjoy it and remember that we are all thinking of you and sending loving thoughts your way. You are in a very tough place right now and anything that we can do for you should just be accepted with an open heart in the nature of how it was sent to you. Hugs to you and prayers going out for you and your family. We are all thinking of you everyday. Hang on to that and know that you are not alone. Hugs, Lori and the crew.
Well said Lori. I am very pleased that at very long last Rose got my squishy. I am also sure that lots of us are saying prayers for her.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:11 PM

Wanda Lou, well with your second clue I ma thinking it is nit coming my way, I love green and love moda, but don't think I listed any manufacturer's names.

Lori, I am proud of you too, food job on getting all straightened out and thanks a million for hosting.

ToomanyUFOs, I am heading to Portland, Maine today with hubby and the bikes, Cape Elizabeth, here we come!!! :thumbup:
Candi, have you been sniffing something? :XD:
Old 09-04-2011, 02:59 PM

[quote=cannyquilter]They are really lovely think I will order so I can make some for Christmas presents. Thanks.

PS How do you get a clutter free house????

It is as easy as twitching of one's nose!
Old 09-04-2011, 03:34 PM

Staying in the USA :wink: you know, the USA is BIG!!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 09-04-2011, 03:35 PM

Wanda Lou, well with your second clue I ma thinking it is nit coming my way, I love green and love moda, but don't think I listed any manufacturer's names.

Lori, I am proud of you too, food job on getting all straightened out and thanks a million for hosting.

ToomanyUFOs, I am heading to Portland, Maine today with hubby and the bikes, Cape Elizabeth, here we come!!! :thumbup:
Candi, have you been sniffing something? :XD:
Always, my nose doesn't stop working, just like a bunny, lol.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Oh my! Gone for half a day and I come back to three plus pages, alas, none of the clues sound like me (or you Brenda,lol). I am sure someone is just holding out on me. Mary, is it you?? :mrgreen: Or it could be Soniboo, she hasn't posted on here yet, but it is definitely not siki or Robyn :mrgreen:

Krystana, good to have you back, I thought of you during Irene. As a matter of fact, that Friday we drove north of I-95 heading to Boston, it was something racing her, lol.

Sue, good to have you back, you are in full stalking mode I see, where is YOUR package going????
Mine is going to the USA too!!! :mrgreen:
Old 09-04-2011, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by gaby4v

Mine is going to the USA too!!! :mrgreen:
What a coincidence from you two, are there any more hints with that broad statement??? There's only a few swappers in the USA you know.