Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-03-2011, 11:18 AM

Well, it is a good thing I have finished shopping for my SP. I have a 6" blood clot in my leg. It is in the Saphonas vein so it is OK just really painful. I just have to stay off of my feet and that's no fun. I have lots to do. MY package goes out Tuesday. Thank goodness I print postage at home and my mail lady will pick it up. I made a mug rug for you last week. I got lucky as I used your favorite color. As for clues......my SP lives in the same time zone as me and sits right on the state line. No more clues for now Hehe! Hope you are good at guessing.
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by koko
    Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
    Well this is diffenately not Me ,Candi,Robin or Tussymussy.Wish is was I love little tools and gadgets for sewing. Mary
    I know me too. I'm really intrigued by this 12 in 1 tool. I wan't wait to see what it does.
    Maybe she'll post a picture of this tool for all of us to see....we can then drool over it as it sounds like quite the gadget!!
    Here is a link with a photo and information on it. I got it in on clearance, so it was definitely with in my budget. Just wanted to include that, so everyone would know I didn't break the rules :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fiskars-Se..._fb_revshr_001
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:19 AM
    Swap Hosts

Trying to behave myself, but I cannot.

So, as I was catching up and reading all the stuff about allergies, I noticed that no one was allergic to rattle snakes or spiders... :mrgreen:

Now where are my traps and nets ...
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:22 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by fayzer
    Well, it is a good thing I have finished shopping for my SP. I have a 6" blood clot in my leg. It is in the Saphonas vein so it is OK just really painful. I just have to stay off of my feet and that's no fun. I have lots to do. MY package goes out Tuesday. Thank goodness I print postage at home and my mail lady will pick it up. I made a mug rug for you last week. I got lucky as I used your favorite color. As for clues......my SP lives in the same time zone as me and sits right on the state line. No more clues for now Hehe! Hope you are good at guessing.
    Faye, that's horrible! So sorry to hear it.

Hmmmm. I'm in the same time zone. And I'm on the state line. If you count being between the end of the state and the ocean!
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Trying to behave myself, but I cannot.

So, as I was catching up and reading all the stuff about allergies, I noticed that no one was allergic to rattle snakes or spiders... :mrgreen:

Now where are my traps and nets ...
    :XD:
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by fayzer
    Definitely not me :( I sure hope you get better soon! Glad to hear it is not a dangerous one, well all clots are dangerous, but you know what I mean. huggs out to you!!
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:35 AM

Krystyna......You have to keep stalking! One of these days you will be my SP and then.....look out! That will be fun.

Oops. Forgot. Thank you for the well wishes all.
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:40 AM
    Swap Hosts

Faye, I think you're just trying to throw me off track. I know it's you!
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Faye, I think you're just trying to throw me off track. I know it's you!
    You are making me laugh. Which is a good thing since all I can do is sit.
    Old 09-03-2011, 11:58 AM

[quote=IrelandDragonQuilting]
    Originally Posted by koko
    Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
    Well this is diffenately not Me ,Candi,Robin or Tussymussy.Wish is was I love little tools and gadgets for sewing. Mary[/quote
    I know me too. I'm really intrigued by this 12 in 1 tool. I wan't wait to see what it does.
    Maybe she'll post a picture of this tool for all of us to see....we can then drool over it as it sounds like quite the gadget!!
    Here is a link with a photo and information on it. I got it in on clearance, so it was definitely with in my budget. Just wanted to include that, so everyone would know I didn't break the rules :)

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Fiskars-Se..._fb_revshr_001
    That is one cool tool for your SP!!