Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-03-2011, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
Well this is diffenately not Me ,Candi,Robin or Tussymussy.Wish is was I love little tools and gadgets for sewing. Mary
I know me too. I'm really intrigued by this 12 in 1 tool. I wan't wait to see what it does.
Maybe she'll post a picture of this tool for all of us to see....we can then drool over it as it sounds like quite the gadget!!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Jan Rutherford
WOHOO! Got my Sp this am and went into action, since a favorite shop has FAT QUARTER FRIDAY the first friday of every month!! HAve fun everyone and a great LABOR day wkend sewing.
Hi, Jan!! How's your kitty? I'm not gonna be sending next week at least because I have some things to make, too!
Old 09-03-2011, 09:53 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by fayzer
Krystyna, If I had those slippers on MY feet, I would bust my bootie on those gorgeous new floors. I hope you are more agile than me! LOL I've missed you girl. Glad things are coming together. Doesn't getting rid of stuff lift a weight off of your shoulders?
Thanks, Faye! I'm just getting started with the tossing. Lots of PIF and Freecycle activity on the way out the door. Bit by bit.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:00 AM

whewhooo... got my SP name, went shoppin after work yesterday, hit the great labor day sales, made my SP a special gift, and managed to hit the post office before they closed today and it's on it's way. Would like to say that I'm sorry I don't post very much, but my employer seems to frown on too much internet time (go figure), and also Thanks again for all the fun I'm having with this! Special thanks to Lori! Here's the only clue I'll be giving, #0113 6016 0200 9425 4891 (and I think I may be dyslexic when it comes to numbers... hehee)
Old 09-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by kountrykreation
Here's the only clue I'll be giving, #0113 6016 0200 9425 4891 (and I think I may be dyslexic when it comes to numbers... hehee)
Foo. Not in the system yet.
Old 09-03-2011, 10:51 AM

Ok, like Krystyna, I had 29 pages to catch up on...Candi I hope you're stalking for me since I've been busy :) I have two pals this month and I'm headed to LQS in a little while...both of them like purple! Tussy glad you're back, Krystyna glad you're getting new floors and didn't get too much trouble from the hurricane; Lori glad your PT is helping...hope everyone has a great long weekend!!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:13 AM

Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
Hey Wendy, When you were down here did you get a chance to check out any of our awsome quilt shops? We have some really nice ones. The next time we are up your way there is one in Laramie I want to go to.

:)
Hi! Yep the one I stopped in was in Pueblo, called Sprinkles I believe, very nice shop owner was wonderfully helpful! This one is where I got the tool from, on clearance, gotta love those sales! I haven't been to the one in Laramie, let me know what you think. Grand Junction has a nice quilt shop out. I plan on getting to all of them, just hard to stop while I am going through Denver, all that traffic, I just want to keep going LOL
WOW! you were way in Colorado! I thought maybe you came to Fort Collins or somewhere up north. Well if you come back to the north end of Colorado, Estes Park, Ft Collins, and Windsor all have the nicest shops. ( I think.......but then I haven't been to too many quilt shops that didn't make me drool!) :)
I hear you on the drooling! I think I make the shop owners a little nervous because I spend so much time going from one end to the other and back again before I can decide what it is I wish to purchase.
I have two locations that I have to go to once a month, one is in Trinidad, and the other is in Rifle. I have to admit I stop at a lot of Lowes! I can always find an awesome deal in one of them on items for my home and friends. I am going to print out directions to all the LQS's that run along I25. I can only hit a few at a time, due to the amount of time I like to spend in them. :)
Old 09-03-2011, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by SLHughes
Well I have all my shopping done for my SP ... now to make something for her as she loves homemade things... I am hoping to get the package out early next week!!!

:)
Oh I hope it is me! I love love LOVE handmade items!!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Well this is diffenately not Me ,Candi,Robin or Tussymussy.Wish is was I love little tools and gadgets for sewing. Mary
Sorry :( However, I will remember that when I get your name!
Old 09-03-2011, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
My son, daughter in law and 3 grands live in Clifton just next to Grand Junction. Lovely place, CO
Oh yes, very pretty country!