Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-03-2011, 03:15 AM

I can not wait to see all the neat things everyone is getting..This is going to be a fantastic swap as it always is :thumbup: ...
Old 09-03-2011, 04:45 AM

Got my names now to get it ready and send!!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 05:52 AM

Wanda Lou, one of your packages could be coming way.

Lori, hope you got it all straightened out, a huge swap this month, thanks for taking it on.

I will definitely be shipping one of my packages next week as it is almost ready pending a trip to the LQS. This one will be going way west of me to a pal who has no least favorite colors, how easy was that? Another hint, she has a dog or two or three.(is that you???)

Now the OTHER package has to wait until I get something I had to order of the internet, I hope what I ordered expands her collection and doesn't add many duplicates. Good hint??? We both will laugh when you get that package!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Old 09-03-2011, 06:14 AM

Whoooo-Hoooo.Got my sp yesterday just before I went out to the quilt show and picked up a couple of things for her.I think I;ll be ready to mail tuesday,my package doesn;t have to go to far.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:14 AM

Whoooo-Hoooo.Got my sp yesterday just before I went out to the quilt show and picked up a couple of things for her.I think I;ll be ready to mail tuesday,my package doesn;t have to go to far.

Sorry itchy trigger finger this am
Old 09-03-2011, 06:27 AM

Well I have all my shopping done for my SP ... now to make something for her as she loves homemade things... I am hoping to get the package out early next week!!!

:)
Old 09-03-2011, 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
We ended up with total of 196 this month!
Wow!!! It just keeps growing and growing!!! Thanks for all you do Lori; to give us the opportunity to have some fun!!!
Old 09-03-2011, 06:32 AM
Swap Hosts

Wow, I had a lot of reading to do so I could catch up. Lori, as always, thank you for your hard work. Glad the PT is working out.

I'm going to be sending out later in the month. I'm still not completely unpacked from our evacuation for Irene and to add to the merriment, the entire house is in upheaval. After visiting various neighbors who were flooded, I thought, "Gee, even with the mess, their houses are tidier than mine!" So I started tossing.
First the sofa, which was uncomfortable. Then a magazine rack that was lovely but a dust catcher. Next the coffee table that was nothing but a junk collector. Then pictures on the wall that I didn't really like. Then the rugs.

We live in a cottage built in 1922 and the floors are the original oak planks, but without a major sanding and staining and replacing of some of the splintery ones, the floor is a mess.
So ... I dragged hubby to Home Depot and we bought Allure planks in cherry wood. It's almost done and then the furniture can go back. YAY! Now I can just sweep up dog hair and threads in a snap. I told him I really wanted those slippers that serve as dust mops so I can skate across the floor and clean it up while getting some exercise!

Now if Katia will just blow out to sea, we'll all be very happy.
Old 09-03-2011, 06:39 AM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
Originally Posted by Rita's mom
Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
OK got my SP too! I picked her up a little something something on my way home from Colorado today, it has a total of 12 tools in one convienent package. (of course got me one too!) I sure hope she likes it. She is very easy to stalk, she doesn't post a whole lot of messages, so it didn't take to long to see what it is she likes. Now to go through my little collection of quilting books, she likes them and doesn't have very many. OK enough hints. hehe
Hey Wendy, When you were down here did you get a chance to check out any of our awsome quilt shops? We have some really nice ones. The next time we are up your way there is one in Laramie I want to go to.

:)
Hi! Yep the one I stopped in was in Pueblo, called Sprinkles I believe, very nice shop owner was wonderfully helpful! This one is where I got the tool from, on clearance, gotta love those sales! I haven't been to the one in Laramie, let me know what you think. Grand Junction has a nice quilt shop out. I plan on getting to all of them, just hard to stop while I am going through Denver, all that traffic, I just want to keep going LOL
WOW! you were way in Colorado! I thought maybe you came to Fort Collins or somewhere up north. Well if you come back to the north end of Colorado, Estes Park, Ft Collins, and Windsor all have the nicest shops. ( I think.......but then I haven't been to too many quilt shops that didn't make me drool!) :)
Old 09-03-2011, 06:52 AM

My son, daughter in law and 3 grands live in Clifton just next to Grand Junction. Lovely place, CO