Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Spring churn dash 12.5 block swap >

Spring churn dash 12.5 block swap

Spring churn dash 12.5 block swap

Old 02-15-2018, 03:47 AM

I love all the star blocks, some I wouldn't touch as they are too difficult for me. Here are my favorites: Another Star, Diamond Star, Folded Star, Four Patch Star, Martha Washington Star, Star Flower. I am in the Star swap, I know you will choose a great block.
Old 02-15-2018, 06:33 AM

While viewing the assorted star patterns I truly loved one of them that had a black background.
Very fitting for a night sky full of stars. I know most may not agree with a dark blue or black background but it was truly stunning to me when I saw it. ��
Hope everyone is trying to keep health during the flu season, as well as sinus and head colds. ��
Old 02-15-2018, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by Dsenters View Post
While viewing the assorted star patterns I truly loved one of them that had a black background.
Very fitting for a night sky full of stars. I know most may not agree with a dark blue or black background but it was truly stunning to me when I saw it. ��
Hope everyone is trying to keep health during the flu season, as well as sinus and head colds. ��

I have to agree with Dsenters- I love a dark sky with brilliant stars shining. IMHO, a black or dark blue tone on tone would make the perfect night sky for stars. Any color would just pop against the dark tones.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
SuziSew, GREAT blocks. I *love* the reverse color way. Are they going in the same quilt? I contemplated doing that also. But, I just couldn't envision the final product. I bet it is going to come out really cute!!
Thanks! Yep, that's the plan. Not sure if I'm going to put 4 together for a 12" block (I"m leaning this way) or using them like a sashing...still running ideas around in my head. I do like the look of these : https://justquiltin.wordpress.com/ab...arn-dance-qal/ & http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2016...-churn-dashes/

By the way, I was lucky and got one of your yellow blocks, love it!

Last edited by SuziSew; 02-15-2018 at 10:06 AM.
Old 02-15-2018, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by SuziSew View Post
Thanks! Yep, that's the plan. Not sure if I'm going to put 4 together for a 12" block (I"m leaning this way) or using them like a sashing...still running ideas around in my head. I do like the look of these : https://justquiltin.wordpress.com/ab...arn-dance-qal/ & http://www.amyscreativeside.com/2016...-churn-dashes/

By the way, I was lucky and got one of your yellow blocks, love it!
SuziSew, those quilts are great inspiration! This is my favorite block ever. I can see making so many of those quilts. I'm glad you like the block I made. And, I too received one of your pretty pink floral blocks. Thank you, I love it.
Old 02-15-2018, 10:25 PM

Quick question for Linda from OR: What's your board name? I'd like to leave you positive feedback for the pretty block, but all I have is your real name. Thanks!
Old 02-16-2018, 04:08 AM

Can someone tell me where to go to leave feedback on itrader. Thank you
Old 02-16-2018, 04:16 AM

Lstew2212 - The easiest way I've found is to locate one of the person's posts, then click on the feedback number below their avatar (like on yours, I'd click where it says "14"). That opens their feedback page. Over on the right, it has a link to "Submit Feedback For __ID___". Click that, and the feedback form comes up.

If you can't find one of the member's posts, up at the top of the page, there's a link to the "Member List". Click that, then click "Search Members" and put their ID in the box. Find their name in the list, and click it. That'll take you to their profile page. From there, click "Find Latest Posts", then choose one of their posts (the individual posts are in bold letters). Then follow the directions in the first paragraph.

(It sounds more complicated than it really is.)
Old 02-16-2018, 12:38 PM

Hello Ladies I got approval for the next swap her is the link.

Fall Star Block Swap 12.5 inch
Old 02-16-2018, 04:45 PM

Yay! My blocks found their way to my house! They are beautiful, thank you all.

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-26-2018 at 06:25 AM. Reason: remove shouting/all caps