Winter 2018 I Spy Swap

Old 03-21-2018, 06:44 AM

moonrise is always such an over achiever. Just ask me....she's almost always one of the first swappers to send in her things when I host the 5" color theme charm swaps
LOL

I will say, though....since I joined this swap, I do look at novelty fabrics differently. Could be an addictive swap for me!
Old 03-22-2018, 02:11 PM

I am fine with duplicates
Old 03-22-2018, 03:26 PM

I'm ok with duplicates. I would prefer not to get my own back, but I'll be happy with what I get.

bkay
Old 03-22-2018, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
moonrise is always such an over achiever. Just ask me....she's almost always one of the first swappers to send in her things when I host the 5" color theme charm swaps
LOL

I will say, though....since I joined this swap, I do look at novelty fabrics differently. Could be an addictive swap for me!
I know - moonrise and sleepy hollow are always ahead of the game! Don't organized, plan ahead people amaze you?? they do me.

And you are definitely right - all of the amazing novelty fabrics just make my head swim with ideas for uses. Moonrise had some carft shows in November/December and had some of the cutest zipper bags and other things using novelty fabrics as well as beautiful florals. Check out her pics on the thread of the last swap - probably labeled Fall 2017. I did quite a bit of Christmas shopping at her booth the day I was able to attend one of the shows.

We are nearing the finish of this swap - received bag from mmonohon today. One more bag with 2 swappers inside and we will be ready to go.
Old 03-22-2018, 04:22 PM

Yay for almost having everyone! woop whoop!
Old 03-22-2018, 10:14 PM

Can't wait!

LOL about the "overachiever" stuff. Actually, I have to do things while I've got my mind on it, otherwise I'll get distracted or get busy with something else and forget about it.

I won't be an "overachiever" on the polka dots swap. My stash isn't very polka-dotty, so I'll have to go shopping. Don'tcha just hate shopping for fabric? ha ha
Old 03-23-2018, 05:53 AM

LOL Moonrise.....I have to shop, too. Oh "darn". I will be burning midnight oil cutting those, too.

BUT......it gives me time to shop for more I-Spy. I think you I-Spy folks should come with a warning label. Highly addictive! So glad I joined!
Old 03-23-2018, 12:06 PM

Here is another place I like to get novelty fabrics from. She is continually adding new fabrics to the "sale" pile, and one can purchase fat quarters from here. You can sign up for her newsletter for additional sale prices and free shipping periodically.

https://4my3boyz.com/

However, not sure if there are any polka dots!
Old 03-24-2018, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by redstilettos View Post
These swaps really are addictive. I will not live long enough to use all the charms I have, but I keep buying fabric and swapping them.

A word of warning - don't get started on the ABC swaps. Every time you go in a fabric store, you'll be looking for a "U", "X" or "Y" fabric.

bkay
Old 03-25-2018, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by bkay View Post
A word of warning - don't get started on the ABC swaps. Every time you go in a fabric store, you'll be looking for a "U", "X" or "Y" fabric.

bkay
Yep, I say that would work for a k.....v for volleyball.....