Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures > Mission: Organization
Calling all SewEzi Table users: >

Calling all SewEzi Table users:

Calling all SewEzi Table users:

Old 09-20-2019, 10:21 AM

Default Amyjo question

Does the clamp go around the post? Picture? Sure have been getting some great ideas here! Thank you for letting me know what works for you.
Old 09-20-2019, 12:30 PM

I do have the SewEzi - well, actually two, but the first one was one of the original ones with no rotating tray. I gave the first one to my DIL who is just starting to sew, but i do have the one with the tray and like it.

One thing i still do is slide one of those clear/lidded plastic containers (the ones they sell for school supplies) under the area where your machine sits on. There is plenty of room and you can see whats in there at a glance cuz its right under your clear insert. I used that even before i got the table with the tray - but still use my container too because i am so used to it being there.
Old 09-24-2019, 09:39 AM

Clamps right onto the table. Go to “the Original Scrapbox”. You will find it there. Metal
Old 09-24-2019, 09:46 AM

I went to the website. They no longer have thescrapmabob,now it’s the scrapbob plus and they r sold out. I’ve had mine for at least 3 years n I love it. Gotta figure out a new configuration out in my sewing room. Not enuf room. OMG how did I ever get by with just a little space???
Old 09-27-2019, 06:08 PM
Power Poster

Would you believe my scrapmabob came up missing at a retreat? I was so upset. I was packing up and had items on my table to pack. I left to go to bathroom and when I came back it wasn't there to pack. People going in and out with their carts and totes so no one noticed anything. Kinda hard to accidently pick it up thinking it's yours.
Old 09-27-2019, 07:23 PM

I have the swinging tray and I like it. It's not the greatest design but it does give me a place to park my scissors snips, etc. I'm really careful to not catch as I walk by. Since my table sits next to another table and I have to walk around both to get from my vintage machines to the ironing board, it's a bit of a challenge. I'm just careful and it works.
Old 09-29-2019, 01:47 PM

I have one of those plastic roll around drawer units that has a tray on top that you can get at Target or Walmart and put it to the right of the table and it holds things like pins, scissors, etc. I too have a small room and the cart is rolled under my cutting table (it's one of those foldable adjustable tables) and when I am sitting it is easy to get stuff. If I am making long strips or quilting a top, I have several of the same units that I can roll to the back of the sewing table to catch the pieces or the quilt.
Old 10-21-2019, 03:07 AM

I have one of those swing away trays for mine and I put it on backwards so it is next to the end - not extending into the area where I get up and down from my chair.