Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Mission: Organization (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/)
-   -   My sewing room is a total mess........ (https://www.quiltingboard.com/mission-organization-f23/my-sewing-room-total-mess-t199644.html)

earthwalker 09-05-2012 07:46 PM

What a lovely workspace....and Chasing Hawk you learned your lessons well....I shall now get on with my housework and lift my game in the tidying department:) Thanks for the gentle kick in the tail!

Gramie bj 09-05-2012 09:46 PM

That is not a messie room! (I do like your room) A truly messie room is one where you start to enter through the door by the lining room, stop, and decide to go through the dinning room, kitchen, and laundry room to try to get in through the mud room door. LOL Please do not ask me how I know about this! LOL

quiltsRfun 09-05-2012 09:51 PM

That's messy? I don't think so. ;)

Pickles 09-05-2012 10:08 PM

Nice sewing room but Not Messy at all;)

Chasing Hawk 09-05-2012 11:58 PM

Originally Posted by Gramie bj (Post 5494121)
That is not a messie room! (I do like your room) A truly messie room is one where you start to enter through the door by the lining room, stop, and decide to go through the dinning room, kitchen, and laundry room to try to get in through the mud room door. LOL Please do not ask me how I know about this! LOL

Haha!! too funny

Chasing Hawk 09-05-2012 11:59 PM

Originally Posted by earthwalker (Post 5494016)
What a lovely workspace....and Chasing Hawk you learned your lessons well....I shall now get on with my housework and lift my game in the tidying department:) Thanks for the gentle kick in the tail!

Anytime, my friend. :)

Chasing Hawk 09-06-2012 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by pinecone (Post 5494003)
Agreed. You can still see the floor. Now get in there, young lady, and mess it up some more!! Throw those scraps over your shoulder like on TV.

piney

I tried that once. I scared the cat I think. .........lol

SunlitenSmiles 09-06-2012 03:56 AM

last winter I spent every spare minute for two weeks getting my sewing 'stash' sorted and it was a pain but so glad now....shopping in my stash is really convenient, and being able to find exactly what I need when I need it makes for more creativity, I do not have to stop and search for something. Guess I have become a convert to organization.

darlenedowns 09-06-2012 07:02 AM

ok who went in there a cleaned up your sewing room? you need to fine the guilty and have a talk with them.
and to think just as you were taking the picture is when it all happened Can you please send the bandit to my house
when you are through with him.

Jingle 09-06-2012 07:10 AM

You have a great looking sewing room. It is not messy, would only take a few minutes to right it. I have to keep my sewing room neat as I share it with four cats. I don't want them laying on my stuff messing it up. Neat is the way to go.