Sewing room

Old 05-14-2018, 05:23 PM

Originally Posted by Teen View Post
I've been in a cozy place since I Started quilting and I've made it work just fine. Your sewing nook looks great.
I like that phrase. "Sewing nook". That is what I have.

Mine is about the same size, maybe 10 x 10, and I share with a queen size bed. Fortunately I only have one machine to set up and use, and I don't have near the size of stash as I'm sure some of you dear ladies have, but I like how you call it a sewing nook. Makes me feel like I'm owning my space.
Old 05-15-2018, 03:31 AM

For yrs I've been "dreaming" of having a large sewing studio. I've been working in a 12x13 rm for yrs and hate when I needed to lay out pieces on limited flr space, no wall space for design wall. Well, we built a huge hse recently in DE and I have the entire loft and 3 BR's upstairs. My main rm is over the entire 3 car garage and I just can't get motivated when we are down there to use that rm. When I'm back here in NY can't wait to get up to my cozy rm and sew. What's wrong w/me! Sometimes bigger isn't better. I guess it's just a matter of getting it organized, getting up there and getting use to it.