Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ultimate Sewing Box

I am sure you will find the perfect one for you. After a couple of months of indecision, I just took the room measurements and using graph paper determined what size pieces I could accommodate. I looked at six or so sewing center options and chose those that worked for my space, height and sewing needs.

Wow! I have a "pattern" to build a sewing station similar to the Ultimate. Thinking my hubby could build it for me. Was I ever mistaken. Ha Ha

Their website says it is $3000. If it were me I could redo my whole sewing room and it would be really nice for $3000. Or maybe you can look around your hood and find a "neighbor" would would build you something similar for $3000 and you would know who built it and that it's a real nice, quality piece.

Blog Entries
    I have one of the original ScrapBox. I have a 17 x 21 ft garage I remodeled into my sewing studio. I have my thread & notions scissors etc in it. I have a lot of fat qtrs in the acrylic boxes thread in some plus on the door. Big trays I have jelly rolls & layer cakes in. I took the table off as I can’t get down under it to get stuff. When I get better pics I will put some on here but I have posted b4 my room with pics of my box wide open. Be very careful when you buy because there is a fake website out there that will take your money & you get no box & lost your money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2