Maine Quilt Show 2010

Old 07-25-2010, 06:30 PM

Well, I chose the times so that hopefully there won't be many people in the Food Court then. I didn't have any better ideas.
Old 07-26-2010, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by sandiannie
Originally Posted by sdparent
I am planning on being there on Friday along with Mountainquilter and sandiannie, I hope madeinmaine joins us.
and hopefully you can drag Mosher along too :D
Yes, Sandi - still planning to come along with my mom who is also on the board here (Mainewoods Mammie). I am not sure what time we will be arriving, probably early.

Here's an idea (and I fully accept that it may not be a GOOD idea, but. . . )
since most of us carry bags of some sort (pocketbooks, tote bags, backpacks), how about if we each tie a bandanda (which most of us might have or if we don't, they can be purchased inexpensively) onto whatever bag we are carrying around.
Any color would work but red would be great >>like a flag to stop and say hi.
????????????????
Old 07-26-2010, 04:19 PM

I love your idea, if I can remember to get one I will most definitely do that. I will call you when we get there, I don't want to miss a chance to meet you and your mom. I can't wait for Friday to get here.
Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
I am planning on being there on Friday along with Mountainquilter and sandiannie, I hope madeinmaine joins us.
Yes, Sandi - still planning to come along with my mom who is also on the board here (Mainewoods Mammie). I am not sure what time we will be arriving, probably early.

since most of us carry bags of some sort (pocketbooks, tote bags, backpacks), how about if we each tie a bandanda (which most of us might have or if we don't, they can be purchased inexpensively) onto whatever bag we are carrying around.
????????????????
Old 07-26-2010, 04:21 PM

????????????????

That's a great idea....but what about the secret handshake????? :)
Old 07-26-2010, 04:23 PM

I love your idea, if I can remember to get one I will most definitely do that. I will call you when we get there, I don't want to miss a chance to meet you and your mom. I can't wait for Friday to get here.

????????????????
You are so sweet! Friday will be a fun day for sure!!
Old 07-26-2010, 04:24 PM

Sweet is not what they usually call me, LOL.

????????????????
You are so sweet! Friday will be a fun day for sure!!
Old 07-26-2010, 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Lori L

????????????????

That's a great idea....but what about the secret handshake????? :)
If the secret handshake is kept a secret, how will we know what the handshake is?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-27-2010, 06:02 AM

You guys are going to have a such a good time. I so wish I could be there.......
Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM

Come on up...I'd pick you up at the airport and give you a place to stay...the weather in Maine is absolutely picture perfect right now...
Old 07-30-2010, 03:27 AM

I am really bumming out. My co-worker's DD went into labor early this am and she's called to ask me to cover her shifts for the next 2 days. I couldn't say no.....it's her very first grandchild. Anyway......I can't make it to the Maine Quilt show this afternoon as planned. I am working hard on finding coverage for tomorrow though. I want so badly to meet up with everyone and talk shop.....have a great time everyone and I'll be thinking of you this afternoon.......while I'm probably up to my elbows in someone's nasty/dirty wound that needs a dressing change. :( Oh the joys of nursing!