Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Offline Events, Announcements, Discussions
NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat >

NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat

NW Oregon and SW Washington~Beach retreat

Old 07-03-2011, 04:52 PM

I'll be taking all 3 g-kids camping that w/e.But I will put it on the calendar for next year.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:32 PM

I likewise will be watching grandkids next Sat. Their mom and dad have tickets to Mary Poppins for birthday and anniversary. Have a great time, whoever is going! Take pics for us!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:24 PM

I'll be there! Karen I'll be sure to take lots of pictures so no one misses out on anything. ^^
Old 07-03-2011, 09:09 PM

OK I'm sad all you get to go to Sisters with out me can I stow away in someones bag. I have never been and it sounds like fun if anyone has room for one more let me know I will even camp
"I think I might "
Old 07-04-2011, 05:50 PM

I would love to go but not sure I'll have the money for it this year. I would love to see pics if someone else goes!
Old 07-04-2011, 05:58 PM

Hey there to all of you! I started a topic on Quilt Show, Sisters, OR Will you be there? Please help keep it going if you all would comment. Planned to meet at the park at 12:30 I probably will be starved by then. For some of you who are going and don't have a room I'm staying in Bend and four of us are sharing my little place I stayed in last year. But if you need a room when I called recently to check my reservation there were rooms (like motel rooms) available. They run around 85ish a night not bad and maybe some of you's who are looking can room together. PM me and I'll give you the name and number if you want to check it out. Of course the more the merrier! It's a beautiful place we are right by the river and your room is right above. Not far from us!
Old 07-04-2011, 07:00 PM

If I could share a room with several of us I could swing it. Anyone interested. I would love to be right above
Wine Woman and Trish we could turn the music up and dance all night right over there heads.lol Maybe even invite them up to dance to...Love ya just kidding I cant dance.
Old 07-05-2011, 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Hey there to all of you! I started a topic on Quilt Show, Sisters, OR Will you be there? Please help keep it going if you all would comment. Planned to meet at the park at 12:30 I probably will be starved by then. For some of you who are going and don't have a room I'm staying in Bend and four of us are sharing my little place I stayed in last year. But if you need a room when I called recently to check my reservation there were rooms (like motel rooms) available. They run around 85ish a night not bad and maybe some of you's who are looking can room together. PM me and I'll give you the name and number if you want to check it out. Of course the more the merrier! It's a beautiful place we are right by the river and your room is right above. Not far from us!
Hi Winewoman:
I'd love to meet you at the park at 12:30 on Saturday/. We're coming just for the day(Saturday). Sister Sharon is coming as are 2 of my quilting friends. We plan to leave home at 6 am so should be there by opening time at 9.
Old 07-07-2011, 05:10 AM

Originally Posted by Feathers
Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Hi Winewoman:
I'd love to meet you at the park at 12:30 on Saturday/. We're coming just for the day(Saturday). Sister Sharon is coming as are 2 of my quilting friends. We plan to leave home at 6 am so should be there by opening time at 9.
Yea! Feathers and Sharon will be there! Bring your name tags for the park! Come join us on this topic for Sisters, OR www.quiltingboard.com/t-134878-1.htm
Old 07-09-2011, 08:09 AM

I wanted to tell all you wonderful ladies how much I appreciate the weekend we had to get to know each other! I had a wonderful time! I also appreciate (since I couldn't help) that the house was in wonderful condition and I got all of the deposit back! Thanks!