OREGON/WASHINGTON FALL RETREAT

Old 07-30-2011, 09:12 AM

Cindy, I would love to be included on the list. A lot for me will depend on cost because we live on a tight budget but I can save for it. Keep me up to date. I'm very interested. The last one sounded like the so much fun. Early/mid November would be best for me.

I hope you don't mind, but I came across this while looking for something else and thought it looks interesting to stay. I don't even know if it will suit the needs of the group. Anyways here it is.

http://horizonrentals.com/vacation-r...he-wheelhouse/
Old 07-30-2011, 09:53 AM

Count me in!
Old 07-30-2011, 10:40 AM

I am at another retreat the 18th through the 21st, so if it is the next week, count me in!

Originally Posted by cbridges22
O.K everybody.We are getting down to me choosing a place.PM me if you can come and what weekend would work for you. We'll choose the weekend that is most popular!I am thinking the cost will be $50-$70 a person for 3 nights.It depends on how many and where of course.I will be working on this on the weekend and I am trying to find a place more north to make it better for the Washington crowd.I have found several places.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:34 AM

The official dates are October 27,28,29.As soon as I know exactly how man I can give cost.
As of right now count me in. Hopefully once I find out cost it will still work.
Old 07-30-2011, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by valsma
Cindy, I would love to be included on the list. A lot for me will depend on cost because we live on a tight budget but I can save for it. Keep me up to date. I'm very interested. The last one sounded like the so much fun. Early/mid November would be best for me.

I hope you don't mind, but I came across this while looking for something else and thought it looks interesting to stay. I don't even know if it will suit the needs of the group. Anyways here it is.

That is a nice place but I am trying to find something more North to accommodate the Washington folks.
Old 07-30-2011, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by valsma

That is a nice place but I am trying to find something more North to accommodate the Washington folks.
No problem, I know where that area is. Maybe those of us who are going from near by areas to others can carpool and everyone chip in for gas who rides with someone.
Old 07-30-2011, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Fidissimus
The last weekend in October, when you live with a five year old who's BD is the day after Halloween, makes for a very busy time! Sadly I won't be able to go to the retreat this time around either. Dang it! I've got a Halloween Birthday Party I'll be hosting instead. I'll keep my eyes peeled in case the dates change though.

Anyone want to get together for a smaller day long working session at someone's house in the Portland Area?
PMing you
Old 07-31-2011, 06:50 AM

Cindy-I sent over two listings to you email I came across this morning. The one in Tillamook has 11 bunkbeds! A lot of open floor space could we do alot of tables and sewing in that area! I think the other was Warrenton. Hope this helps a bit!
Old 07-31-2011, 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by Wine Woman
Cindy-I sent over two listings to you email I came across this morning. The one in Tillamook has 11 bunkbeds! A lot of open floor space could we do alot of tables and sewing in that area! I think the other was Warrenton. Hope this helps a bit!
Thanks Cindy.The problem I am having with all the places is parking.I have found several that were a good price and would work well but when we discuss parking that is where the problem is.I have even ask about off site parking and street parking.Most places can only handle 4-5 cars.We really had a good deal for parking in Lincoln city. So all the help is appreciated. So far I have yeses from
Me,Faith,Cindy,Julie+1,Alice,Sandy,Barbara,and maybe's from Valsma and Lilrain.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:01 AM

I thought Karen said she could make it that weekend. Might be mistaken. Feathers was bringing her sister too!?!

As far as parking goes we can always repark some where else too and carpool as much as possible. I'll scope out the neighborhood for additonal parking!!

The one with all the bunkbeds was an old church-would they have more parking than normal? Beach was a drive but open floor space, seating and beds are the biggest priorities! :lol: Keep up the good work Cindy-I know you can do it!! :thumbup: :thumbup: