Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Quilting is My Therapy Long Arm Workshops May 23-26

Blog Entries

Quilting is My Therapy Long Arm Workshops May 23-26

Is anyone here attending Angela Walters Quilting Workshops May ? https://quilting-is-my-therapy.mysho...ctions/classes

I was thrilled when I discovered I could take her workshops after attending the Missouri Star Academy.

I am so looking forward to learning tips and techniques from Angela and getting some use out of my HQ16 when I get home.

I will be quilted out by the time I get home. More quilting in Saskatchewan before I head home.
    Attending University. I will graduate a year after my son and year before my daughter.

Power Poster
    ​Awesome! Too far for me but you will have to post pictures!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    ​Awesome! Too far for me but you will have to post pictures!
    Tartan, I am sure you are closer than me. 3300 km from Vancouver according to Google Maps. I live north of Victoria, so even further, but I am spending the night at my brother's house so do not have to take the ferry on my first travel day.

By the time I get home I will have traveled about 8000 km.
    Attending University. I will graduate a year after my son and year before my daughter.

I love Angela!!! You are going to have a great time. Be sure to let us know about it!

I love Angela and would love to be there. When I looked at flights I almost had heart failure considering she is closer than Vancouver for me.

Lucky you! I love Angela also & would love to take a real time class with her. Which classes are you going to take? I see she has lots to chose from.

That sounds like so much fun! I love watching Angela!!
    Alyce

Super Member quiltingshorttimer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    are these workshops at her shop in Liberty ,MO? or at MSQC in Hamilton?? I get her newsletter usually but didn't see them. She's a great teacher, so enthused and encouraging. You will love her classes!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by quiltingshorttimer View Post
    are these workshops at her shop in Liberty ,MO? or at MSQC in Hamilton?? I get her newsletter usually but didn't see them. She's a great teacher, so enthused and encouraging. You will love her classes!
    Yes quiltingshorttimer, I am taking the Long Arm classes at her shop. She has two options quilting on a long arm (shared with another person) or quilting on your domestic machine. The workshops from from May 22 to the 26th.

I find her website a bit confusing because it shows class titles, but you cannot see the dates until you click through.

https://quilting-is-my-therapy.mysho...classeshttp://

I am also attending the Missouri Star Academy just before.

Super Member quiltingshorttimer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    thanks, Tothill--guess I need to revisit her website and re-sign-up for newsletter--haven't gotten one for awhile. She is such an upbeat person and great teacher--you will love the classes. Too bad it's not 3 weeks later--you'd be in town for the Kansas City Regional Quilt Fest (which Angela is teaching in and Jenny Doan is doing a trunk show)! Know you'll have a blast.