Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Ricky Tims Quilt Lumiarium

Ricky Tims Quilt Lumiarium

A friend and I just spent two days in Fort Walton Beach, FL attending this event. All I can say is, Wow! If you get the chance, GO. It's a different kind of quilt event. It runs two days and it's all listening. Just go and enjoy. He brings the fun back into Quilting. He is so creative and he shares his creative methods with the audience. A true professional makes it all easy for everyone from beginner to professional. You won't forget it and it's worth the price of admission. So if you hear about it and are on the fence, Go. He even offers a money back guarantee.
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-04-2019 at 07:20 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps

Years ago a friend and I were chosen as his helpers. He gave us each 4 yards of fabrics and other goodies!. I still can't cut the fabric!
    Harriet
    https://www.facebook.com/Thelaststitch
    Handi Quilter International Educator

I went last May and, while it was expensive, it was worth every penny. It was very intense, but I have a great "textbook" to follow long after the event. I find it very hard to cut into the fabric I bought there, too.

Yes, I have fabric to pet also. Right now I am trying to get into the challenge to finish something before I start something new. That one is hard.

Super Member quiltingshorttimer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I echo Toverly on this--went last April and wow,wow,wow! He's so creative and makes it all look pretty easy (ok--I'm more his Caveman type quilter!)

He will be at the Kansas City Regional Quilt Fest both with 2 music/quilt shows (he's a trained musician and very talented) and also a full day of classes.