Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date >

2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date

2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date

Old 07-21-2009, 01:10 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ducky
Personally, K, I think you should do a stained glass duck. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd model for you, but I'd have to be in my armor. Hey, that's it. Me in my armor with shield and sword, looking off into the horizon. Very noble.

Seriously, I love the idea of that rooster! I do stained glass (the real glass kind) and had to study it. That would be gorgeous in bright batiks! How fun that would be for a quilt center!
Oooh yes! I got some lovely red batiks from Amma in the mare stare winnings and I think I got some green from someone else too! Oh, now I'm excited!!!

I do like the idea of you resplendent in your armour though hmmmm... :lol:
Old 07-21-2009, 01:17 PM

I have lots of batiks. One is a very bright yellowish gold. You want it? I have several very bright colors that I'd be happy to send you.
Old 07-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned

Personally, K, I think you should do a stained glass duck. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'd model for you, but I'd have to be in my armor. Hey, that's it. Me in my armor with shield and sword, looking off into the horizon. Very noble.

Seriously, I love the idea of that rooster! I do stained glass (the real glass kind) and had to study it. That would be gorgeous in bright batiks! How fun that would be for a quilt center!
you would be a stunning model
Old 07-21-2009, 01:33 PM
Power Poster

Ducky...you would make a splendid model in all your gorgeous feathers!

K, I was thinking of using a chicken block for my center, but I love your rooster soo much...you should do it...yes, absolutely do....I love it!
Old 07-21-2009, 01:43 PM
k3n
Power Poster

I have lots of batiks. One is a very bright yellowish gold. You want it? I have several very bright colors that I'd be happy to send you.
Oh, that would be so kind, if you really don't mind Ducky! I don't have any gold, that's for sure! Thank you! :D

Patti - you could do a chicken too, couldn't you? I'd feel really mean if I stopped you doing what you wanted. :shock:
Old 07-21-2009, 02:09 PM

K, would you pm me your address one more time? I had it, but not sure where it is.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Huh...stunning, you say... Yes, yes, maybe I would be stunning. Wonder if K will change her mind and use me instead. (That didn't sound quite right, did it?)
Old 07-21-2009, 02:12 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kluedesigns

Huh...stunning, you say... Yes, yes, maybe I would be stunning. Wonder if K will change her mind and use me instead. (That didn't sound quite right, did it?)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 07-21-2009, 02:12 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Too bad Elvis is dead it looks like Las Vagas!!!!
Can we see it, is it really that bad?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:17 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Thank you, it's 24' square. This is a center from another quilt top I have made and just love it. This is totaly different colors for me, but what the heck!!!! I'm game to see where it goes.
Hugs,
Kimberly
I like it a lot. I can see all sorts of possibilities for borders.