Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Affairs of the Heart - Block 19 Photos

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Yup, yup, yup......fantastic results! But, also Kathy, you do a great job with your fab selections!
    Ditto for me. I love the colors you chose.

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Yup, yup, yup......fantastic results! But, also Kathy, you do a great job with your fab selections!
    Thanks, Sis! I needed that! I'm still working on the big hearts for the biggie border & I often doubt myself. I lay them out & think they look blah. I don't have the embroidery done on them yet. Have the applique finished on the 2 longer ones & have started one of the short sides. I know deep in my peabrain that they will look fine when all is together & finished, but right now it's ho-hum.

Edit - RE: colors - remember your colorwheel. I try to use complementary colors or split complementary ones. They play off each other. Also value is important.

you gotta be kidding...your blocks are great and this one is right up there, K! You sure do get great results. :D

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    Thanks, DeeCee, but it's not me - it's the freezer paper! I have never even wanted to try needleturn as I get such good results with FP. Might be a bit more fiddly than needleturn what with all the prep work involved, but I think the results are worth it. Thanks again.
    O.K. - great job you have done Freezer Paper! - but it's a good thing Kathy was there to tell you what to do (and make the colour choices).

:thumbup:

Super Member QuiltswithConvicts's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deecee
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltswithConvicts
    Thanks, DeeCee, but it's not me - it's the freezer paper! I have never even wanted to try needleturn as I get such good results with FP. Might be a bit more fiddly than needleturn what with all the prep work involved, but I think the results are worth it. Thanks again.
    O.K. - great job you have done Freezer Paper! - but it's a good thing Kathy was there to tell you what to do (and make the colour choices).

:thumbup:
    You are so sweet! My ho-hum took a break yesterday & I didn't work on AOTH. I played here for much to long, went to Walmart, talked with DH, you know - other stuff. Got my nose out of my work & into the world around me.

Losie and Kathy, Beautiful blocks.

Just posting to see if the pages that are missing for me, come up after I post something.

same here. trying different things on board to see what is working for me. I'm sure dial up will put it to the test!
    It is a blessing, to be a blessing !
    ~Quilters are warm people!!!~
    cheese brings parties together

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...HJV/weight.png

I got busy with life, kept stitching but forgot to take pictures along the way. Here is Block 19 that was finished in April!Name:  IMG_6295.JPG
Views: 27
Size:  1.01 MB
    Karen

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5