Beadwork and Embroidery - My Favorite Photos >

Beadwork and Embroidery - My Favorite Photos

Beadwork and Embroidery - My Favorite Photos

Old 04-16-2010, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Oklahoma Suzie
wow, what beautiful work
Thank you, OklahomaSuzie!!! :D :D
Old 04-16-2010, 08:26 PM

Sure like your avatar pic n2scraplvr! Did you make enough pie for all of us when we get together at your place? What type of berry is it? Looks yummy... mmm good!
Old 04-16-2010, 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Windy Canyon
Sure like your avatar pic n2scraplvr! Did you make enough pie for all of us when we get together at your place? What type of berry is it? Looks yummy... mmm good!
Thank you, WindyCanyon! I made plenty of pie for everyone! Come on over! If you can't make it I understand but would love to have all 14K of you over for pie ~ just hope you don't all come at once! haha. Sure wish I had made that good lookin pie in the avatar! haha. Here's the next best thing if you can't make it, try my pie crust recipe out!! Some lady just PMed me not long ago and never had luck with pie crusts she said but said it was a breeze with this recipe. She made some Gravenstein (never heard of it) frozen apple turnovers and said they were wonderful! I'm getting hungry now~! Love the surprise of a little hint of sugar in ea bite. Here's the link ~ check it out. Sure hope it works! You can find it on page 3 of Recipes if it doesn't work. My computer just wiped out my "history" for today! I'll be lucky to get this posted. lol. Let me know when you're pie is ready -- I'm coming over! We'll cook and quilt all day!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-37253-1.htm

Check out my fast fudge recipe! I love fudge! I'm a chocolattaholic!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Old 04-17-2010, 09:31 AM

Oh, oh... I had forgotten there were recipes on here. :shock: I will have to try your pie recipe. I have used one before with vinegar in it. I think that makes quite a difference. Your choco recipe looks very tempting. My DH loves chocolate and ice cream sandwiches. It will be a "must" when I tell him about it.

I will be sure to call before I come over for your pie!!!!!
Old 04-17-2010, 10:12 AM

Oh, oh... I had forgotten there were recipes on here. :shock: I will have to try your pie recipe. I have used one before with vinegar in it. I think that makes quite a difference. Your choco recipe looks very tempting. My DH loves chocolate and ice cream sandwiches. It will be a "must" when I tell him about it.

Hi Linda! You are right about the vinegar!! When you try that chocolatta recipe your DH will go nuts over it! He'll buy you anything you want then! OMG, come on over for pie and we'll throw something in the crock pot and won't have to check it for the next 12 hours while we quilt!!! hahaha. :thumbup:
Old 04-17-2010, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr

Hi Linda! You are right about the vinegar!! When you try that chocolatta recipe your DH will go nuts over it! He'll buy you anything you want then! OMG, come on over for pie and we'll throw something in the crock pot and won't have to check it for the next 12 hours while we quilt!!! hahaha. :thumbup:
That would be fun. I have always wanted to visit Virginia. Darn, I have to go out and hop on my ride-on lawn mower and mow about 2 acres. I better take a raincheck for this weekend. You have a good day though! (actually... I love mowing

:thumbup: )
Old 04-17-2010, 10:32 AM

These are pieces of art!!! They are beautiful. I know they have to be displayed to be enjoyed, but I would be so afraid of damage to them. How do you display these?
Old 04-17-2010, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by annieshane
These are pieces of art!!! They are beautiful. I know they have to be displayed to be enjoyed, but I would be so afraid of damage to them. How do you display these?
They sure are! No need to fear any damage when they're displayed behind glass such as an all glass front china cabinet. You can buy plastic easels to prop them on. I would not have them in the open to collect dust!! Propping on easels behind glass doors is what I do. These are not my works but I'm getting there by collecting pics of my favorites. Hope to see your creations one day posted here too!

:D :D
Old 04-17-2010, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr

That would be fun. I have always wanted to visit Virginia. Darn, I have to go out and hop on my ride-on lawn mower and mow about 2 acres. I better take a raincheck for this weekend. You have a good day though! (actually... I love mowing

:thumbup: )
Have a great day, Linda! Mowing is not so bad but I'd rather be pruning :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :thumbup: cooking or quilting!
Old 04-17-2010, 11:09 AM

Wow! What great work. Love all the colors.