Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Can You Say Busiiiiiiiiiiiiii Like A  Bee >

Can You Say Busiiiiiiiiiiiiii Like A Bee

Can You Say Busiiiiiiiiiiiiii Like A Bee

Old 02-20-2012, 05:22 AM

Beautiful work. I wanted to take a minute to thank you for a prior post (even though it is off subject). I was torn on buying the singer featherweight 75 because my last singer was awful. I was surprised at the lack of quality in a brand I had always loved. I bit the bullet and bought it before Christmas and LOVE it. I would never bought it without your review. It is not heavy to lug around and sews beautifully. Thanks for the insight and taking the time to talk about your new machine.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:47 AM

Beautiful but that would make me dizzy working on it!
Old 02-20-2012, 07:25 AM

WOW! Love the design & colors. Is it your own pattern?
Old 02-21-2012, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by ragquilter View Post
Beautiful work. I wanted to take a minute to thank you for a prior post (even though it is off subject). I was torn on buying the singer featherweight 75 because my last singer was awful. I was surprised at the lack of quality in a brand I had always loved. I bit the bullet and bought it before Christmas and LOVE it. I would never bought it without your review. It is not heavy to lug around and sews beautifully. Thanks for the insight and taking the time to talk about your new machine.

You are most welcome! I have three Singers and love all of them. I have the FW75 as you mention here and that is one little work horse and it is sturdy and light enough for me to carry to sew groups and such. I like it because it is computerized and has 66 stitches on it and one can really manipulate it to make it 99 stitches at minimum if they choose to.

I have the Singer SES 2000 all in one (sews, serge, photostich, cross-stitch, auto-punch, embroiders) and a heavy machine and I love it for every thing but sewing and serge only because you have to use the footpedal to sew and serge and I don't like using foot pedals.

My latest acquisition in the Singer line is the Quantum L-500 and purrs like a kitten but heavy duty as well as computerized and does alot of things I haven't even played with yet.

Hands down IMHO the FW 75 is the best little machine on the market and despite what some may want to do in bashing this line it is all metal except the case just as the other Singers are.
Since buying that FW 75 several months ago several in our area have bought it because of the sturdiness of it, and light enough to carry with you and if you are into computerized and wanting to do fancy stitches this machine will do it also.