crocheted Doiley

crocheted Doiley

Old 07-29-2011, 09:23 AM

nice.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Sewfine
Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
Wow! I make these also. The large one on the coffee table is 25 1/2' and the small one for the end table is about 15 -15 1/2.
I made two of the one on the bottom and they are on my living room end tables. I love them.

Would it be possible to get a pattern for the one on top. It is beautiful. I'd be happy to pay postage or for copies, etc, if it is available.
You are going to a lot of trouble on my behalf and I want you to know how I apprecate that. It sure is nice of you. I bet you do nice things for others a lot. Myself, I make dolls to give away to sick children. It is under my name o here and the title I HOPE THIS HELPS A CHILD WITH CANCER should you want to look at some of the dolls. There are many pages, and you might want to 'skip around' through the pages...maybe first go around page 18 or 19 and forward at first...if you go there.

Thanks for trying to help me. You sure do pretty work.

Vickey S.

Checked all my books and cannot find it. I checked on line and could not find it there either. Will email mother and see if she has it.
Old 07-31-2011, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by wordpaintervs
Wow! I make these also. The large one on the coffee table is 25 1/2' and the small one for the end table is about 15 -15 1/2.
I made two of the one on the bottom and they are on my living room end tables. I love them.

Would it be possible to get a pattern for the one on top. It is beautiful. I'd be happy to pay postage or for copies, etc, if it is available.
Mother does not have it either, but I will look for it in Hobby Lobby whenever I am in there again.

Checked all my books and cannot find it. I checked on line and could not find it there either. Will email mother and see if she has it.
Old 07-31-2011, 04:48 PM

SOOOOO pretty! I love doilies and needlework! I just finished a yellow doily. I should take a picture and share also. I still use doilies around my home. Sometimes I feel like it's becoming a lost art. I have a bin full of old Magic Crochet and Decorative Crochet magazines and I love the way they have graphs in them, so much easier to follow.
Old 07-31-2011, 05:12 PM

thanks for the comment on my doilie. I use mine in the house as well