Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fair Quilts

WOW! A feast for the eyes thanks for sharing those with us!

Thanks everyone...glad to share...I enjoyed the fair and our exibits....lot of good quilters!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gcathie
    This was so much fun love looking at all the Quilts and talking to those who made them....We have a big Grange turn out and they have ther own set of Quilts...how lovely....hope all enjoy looking....
    You are a sweetheart for taking the time to share your love of these Quilts. I love it when one of you girls goes to a show and takes the time to share the pics. We as part of this Quilting Board have had the opportunity to view Quilt Shows from all over the USA and other countries. Now tell me where we could have such pleasure by just opening out putter......????????? :D
    I love this group and all you girls.

I'm lost for words, I love them all but have to say my favourite is the best in show applique pink flower quilt - I'm not a pink person but I am really drawn to this particular one.
    There are so many talented quilters out there & lovely to see so much variation too.
    Many thanks for sharing with us all. :D

Tisha

Thanks for sharing these pictures with us. I am in aw over the quality of quilts in this showing. There are so many lovely quilts! Maybe someday I will equal the skill of these quilt makers.

They are very inspirational.....so many I want to make and here I sit lol ..thank you :D :D

Beautiful - what we could see of them. That is one of my pet peeves on "fair" shows, that they display them either folded or stacked up & you can't see ALL of the lovely work the quilters have done. C'mon county fairs - hang 'em like a REAL quilt show, they deserve it!!!
    Thanks for letting me rant. :oops:

Thanks everyone.....I do agree they should show them better....we Had 68 entries this year which was a big amount compaired to past years...so they did have a limited space....

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing the pictures. love the first one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2