Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Folded Fabric - From Izy's Tute!

Blog Entries
    Ok, so I had some material that was really 'loud', but it worked well with black and white.

I decided to try out Izy's Folded Fabric in the Tute section. Hehe, I like it, I am a bit off in spots due to the learning experience. But it turned out well. She wanted us to post if we made something. I'm still debating on Tote or Pillow. :)

From Izy's Tute!
    Name:  Attachment-259750.jpe
Views: 77
Size:  88.6 KB

Beautiful

Blog Entries
    :thumbup: :thumbup:

Izy
    WOO HOO!!!

That looks amazing!! So have you decided what you are gonna make with it yet??

Thanks for showing us all and I am glad you were able to follow my instructions ..did you find it easy?? :-D

Blog Entries
    ohhhh I see how it's done. There was a quilt in Paducah like that one year & I always said I want to try it but still haven't! Errrr too many projects to do all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    WOO HOO!!!

Thanks for showing us all and I am glad you were able to follow my instructions ..did you find it easy?? :-D
    Not sure yet. The black fabric I have for a backing is really thin. I was thinking a tote.

Yeah it was easy once I got started, then realized I didn't have the perfect quarter inch. HA! So now I know where I messed up, but that's ok. It's the quirkiness in things I like :)

Interesting. I will have to look up that tutorial.

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by reeskylr
    Quote Originally Posted by Izy
    WOO HOO!!!

Not sure yet. The black fabric I have for a backing is really thin. I was thinking a tote.

Yeah it was easy once I got started, then realized I didn't have the perfect quarter inch. HA! So now I know where I messed up, but that's ok. It's the quirkiness in things I like :)
    That's why I recommended the 1/4" foot as you can't see your guide and I guess you had to wing it...I suppose you could draw your stitch line on the top background, that would work :idea:

You are so right! the quirks are what makes each project an original!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :-D :-D :-D

Neat

Ok, so I had some material that was really 'loud', but it worked well with black and white.

I decided to try out Izy's Folded Fabric in the Tute section. Hehe, I like it, I am a bit off in spots due to the learning experience. But it turned out well. She wanted us to post if we made something. I'm still debating on Tote or Pillow. :)
    That looks good!! Izys tute obviously works!!!!! :thumbup: I never doubted you Izy! :lol: :lol:

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryUK

That looks good!! Izys tute obviously works!!!!! :thumbup: I never doubted you Izy! :lol: :lol:
    Well I doubted myself the way my head is these days! :roll: :lol: :D

Great job!

Blog Entries
    nice