Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heartland Heritage BOM

Blog Entries
    Karla, those blocks are fabulous!!! I can't wait to see how this mystery goes. I love that fabric line also. Great job!

Hi Marcia,

Thanks for your encouraging, kind words. :) Okay, okay, if you think I should continue posting each monthly block, I will. I am sure enjoying them. I don't even get out of the Post Office before I rip open the package to see what the new block is all about.

Boy, you and Tisha are braver than I am. That's one gorgeous BOM!! I have next to no experience with applique, but I am in awe of those who do it, by hand or machine. Hope you enjoy it when you do get going on it.

Happy quilting,

Karla

Blog Entries
    Tisha and Marcia...I checked out the applique quilt you are both tackleing...wow!!! That will be beautiful! Please post your progress...I want to watch that one progress too. I'm afraid I'm not quite to that level yet...may keep my eye on it for the futrue though... And you are both doing it by hand???

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    Karla, those blocks are fabulous!!! I can't wait to see how this mystery goes. I love that fabric line also. Great job!
    Thanks so much!! They are truly beautiful. Pam Buda is such a talented designer. I just love her patterns! I'll keep posting my monthly blocks too, I'm just as curious as everyone here! :)

Karla

Those are gorgeous! Great fabrics!

Beautiful colors, I'll bet this turns out to be a stunning quilt!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2