Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
I don't have enough room for all my stuff in my new room!!! >

I don't have enough room for all my stuff in my new room!!!

I don't have enough room for all my stuff in my new room!!!

Old 03-05-2011, 08:12 PM

You'll get there just take another sip of MELLO YELLOW and start sewing (teach the kids) and you'll be needing to go shopping in no time!!
Old 03-05-2011, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by quiltlonger
You'll get there just take another sip of MELLO YELLOW and start sewing (teach the kids) and you'll be needing to go shopping in no time!!
My mello yello....lol...I'm an addict. The kids all know how to sew already. They love to do it. I do need to get moving and make a whole bunch of quilts....so I can get the rest of the bins emptied. I have a little bit of organizing to do tomorrow, and I think I can get started sewing. And I am doing good about not buying any fabric....I haven't bought any in over a week(but the 4 remnants I found at walmart today don't count....LOL..they are really small)
Old 03-05-2011, 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by RkayD
I always say..If you don't have enough room ~ your not sewing fast enough. Right?
I'm thinking that exact same thing! Love the room

:-P
Old 03-05-2011, 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by Vanuatu Jill
Wow! With all that fabric (boy, am I jealous!) AND scrapbooking stuff, which passion takes up more time? Which do you prefer spending time on? What a great space!
Most of the time I prefer sewing. I go through spurts where I like to do different things. I crochet, scrapbook, make jewelry, and do woodwork. Sewing still is the best for me, but the other hobbies are great to do with the kids too.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:26 PM

Ooooo and aaaa just love all the fabrics. You will get everything organised it just takes time. hehehehe enjoy your
special room. hugs.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by sewsue
Ooooo and aaaa just love all the fabrics. You will get everything organised it just takes time. hehehehe enjoy your
special room. hugs.
Oh I will enjoy it....thank you!!! :)
Old 03-05-2011, 08:49 PM

OK I see a shelf of batiks you can send my way and you will have more room. Wowser....I think you win. Wonderful stash. YOu really need to sew but you are still young and have plenty fo time. You are so ready if the depression hits. Sometimes you have to move things around until you find it's spot. It looks wonderful.
Old 03-05-2011, 09:19 PM

Nice room and stash, enjoy!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:35 PM

Location: Ohio... wanna build a cabin in the woods and live off the land... and quilt all day!

sew faster, and whatever doesn't fit in your room, I'll come and haul away for ya :) I've got the same problem, had to consolidate all my jewelry into one area, and the scrapbooking into a computer armoire in another room... hey, it keeps us outta trouble (well, can get us into a whole 'nother type of trouble) haa haa!
Old 03-05-2011, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by debbieumphress
OK I see a shelf of batiks you can send my way and you will have more room. Wowser....I think you win. Wonderful stash. YOu really need to sew but you are still young and have plenty fo time. You are so ready if the depression hits. Sometimes you have to move things around until you find it's spot. It looks wonderful.
Lol....I don't know if I win....I've seen plenty of rooms on here that have had more fabric than I have. Thanks...I'm happy with how it is turning out. I still have a long way to go before I can get it all to fit in that one room.
I do have to get moving on doing more quilts. I do enjoy it so much. Now I will have no excuse because I won't have to go through bins looking for what I "think" I might have. I have alot of it out and easy to get to. :)