IRR Group 4 Round 4 pictures

IRR Group 4 Round 4 pictures

Old 11-29-2010, 07:09 AM

My goodness--these are extra pretty.
Old 11-29-2010, 07:59 AM

Thats one beautiful quilt

Elle
Old 11-29-2010, 08:01 AM

OMG, I am so glad I don't have to choose the most stunning quilt. Looks like a tie to me! All so beautiful.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:04 AM
k3n
Power Poster

That's perfect Gai, ties the whole thing together. Now I BET you're planning on FMQing that yourself on the new machine, am I right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Old 11-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by k3n
That's perfect Gai, ties the whole thing together. Now I BET you're planning on FMQing that yourself on the new machine, am I right? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Uh, uh, NOPE!! Actually, I no longer have the 7700. I was so unhappy with the way it sewed, I took it back and exchanged it for the Babylock Symphony. The 7700 didn't sew as well as my sweet old MC4000 (God, I still miss that machine) and it wouldn't go over the center seams in my latest OBW. Since that is the only pattern I've done more than once, that just wasn't acceptable. And it could have been a star point or whatever, but I find it absolutely ridiculous that a machine that expensive couldn't handle a bulky seam. I even got the new re-designed foot. Still wouldn't. So I am much happier with the Symphony.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:24 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gaigai
Originally Posted by k3n
Uh, uh, NOPE!! Actually, I no longer have the 7700. I was so unhappy with the way it sewed, I took it back and exchanged it for the Babylock Symphony. The 7700 didn't sew as well as my sweet old MC4000 (God, I still miss that machine) and it wouldn't go over the center seams in my latest OBW. Since that is the only pattern I've done more than once, that just wasn't acceptable. And it could have been a star point or whatever, but I find it absolutely ridiculous that a machine that expensive couldn't handle a bulky seam. I even got the new re-designed foot. Still wouldn't. So I am much happier with the Symphony.
Bloomin eck! You'd expect AT LEAST that for a machine of that calibre - I'd heard elsewhere that they hadn't improved on the 6600, except the throat space. I have to say that mine, with or without the acufeed foot, handles everything I throw at it. Makes me feel better though as I bought my 6600 only a few weeks before they brought the Horizon out. I thought for a while I'd goofed but I wouldn't swap mine for the world. Although my next goal is a long arm as well! :mrgreen:
Old 11-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by k3n
Bloomin eck! You'd expect AT LEAST that for a machine of that calibre - I'd heard elsewhere that they hadn't improved on the 6600, except the throat space. I have to say that mine, with or without the acufeed foot, handles everything I throw at it. Makes me feel better though as I bought my 6600 only a few weeks before they brought the Horizon out. I thought for a while I'd goofed but I wouldn't swap mine for the world. Although my next goal is a long arm as well! :mrgreen:
Yeah, I have always been a Janome fan because of my dear MC4000, and I am STILL really disappointed!! I'm surprised you couldn't hear me holler all the way over there when I found out that the 7700 wouln't go over that center wad :roll: :mrgreen: without really pulling and tugging each time. When I did the online research I should have BEFORE buying, (It was an unexpected purchase because of the great unexpected price), I found that lots of people are having the same problem and that there are lots of complaints about the stitch quality of the machine. Oh well, I did get the Babylock, and it is really sweet, even if it doesn't have the Linda Lovelace throat. :oops: :lol: :lol:

But I am planning on doing some of the smaller pieces myself.

And did you see Lacelady's new HQ Sweet 16? It is definitely sweet. You might want to check it out on her PDA.
Old 11-29-2010, 12:26 PM
k3n
Power Poster

I think I saw that she'd ordered one. I'm planning on getting a frame that I can put the 6600 on to start with - I'm saving all the craft fair takings and I'm not far off now! Then one day I'll probably upgrade to a long arm, just for the LL throat, like you say! But that's a while off in the current economic climate round here.
Old 11-29-2010, 01:33 PM

All of them are just very beautiful!!
Old 11-29-2010, 01:39 PM

WOW I love them all.