Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Leah Day's whole cloth quilt along. >

Leah Day's whole cloth quilt along.

Leah Day's whole cloth quilt along.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:06 PM

Not yet but I've been following along and I'm getting ready to start. I want to get a little practice in before June. I just signed up for some quilting classes at the Raleigh quilt show and if I start doing this to practice then I'll be hopefully learn more then. It's an awesome class using the latest Viking machines which I have so I'm so excited about it all. I'm ready to start the quilting and binding process.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by GemState View Post
I was late getting going on this but when I saw the pictures of some of the projects I decided to get with it. I am to the micro stippling part which takes quite a bit of time, but it is turning out so well! I think I will make a pillow of the finished piece. I would like to post a picture but for the life of me I can't figure out how. I read the directions but they don't compute. It mentions a small icon that looks like it has a tree in it. I must be blind because I can't see anything like that ANYWHERE!! I will keep trying and one day be able to figure it out........and it will seem so simple!!!
If you look at the little icons above the message box, there is a globe with a red "x" on it and to the right is a very teeny tiny itty bitty box shape with little black dots in all four corners - and if you squint really hard, you will see that is kinda sort of maybe looks like a tree ... it is the 'Insert Image' icon, just click on it and use the browse function (in the computer tab, not the URL tab) to add photos. If in doubt, just put your cursor on any of the icons but don't click the mouse button, wait a second or two and the function description will come up in a little box underneath it.