Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
More Minis From Rhonda >

More Minis From Rhonda

More Minis From Rhonda

Old 06-17-2010, 05:49 PM

Rhonda, I enjoyed looking at all your products you sell! You do such nice work! It's amazing how the KD blocks stand out and look tubular or like 3-D pipes! Are you sure you aren't Amish? Is it a large Amish community? I bet they love your stuff as it looks so Amish and I know most of your customers are Amish! :-D :-D
Old 06-17-2010, 08:00 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

I think my favorite is the key chain but all of them are wonderful.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by n2scraplvr
Rhonda, I enjoyed looking at all your products you sell! You do such nice work! It's amazing how the KD blocks stand out and look tubular or like 3-D pipes! Are you sure you aren't Amish? Is it a large Amish community? I bet they love your stuff as it looks so Amish and I know most of your customers are Amish! :-D :-D
The effect is even more striking if you turn the colors around and have the dark in the middle and the light on the edges. It really makes the design pop.
Old 06-17-2010, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
The effect is even more striking if you turn the colors around and have the dark in the middle and the light on the edges. It really makes the design pop.
Oh, I can't wait to try that! I wondered if you had HQ them the reason they pop so. Then I realized it's the contrast causing the effect.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:42 PM
Power Poster

Oh, I can't wait to try that! I wondered if you had HQ them the reason they pop so. Then I realized it's the contrast causing the effect.
See!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now you can see why I like such deep contrast. It makes the design stand apart from the background. :lol: :lol: :lol: I only know how to do stitch in the ditch. I'm not talented when it comes to the quilting part.

A light / dark/ light Kansas Dugout block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87601[/ATTACH]

Another light/dark/light
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87602[/ATTACH]

I like this one alot
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87603[/ATTACH]

This one is Xs and Os as in tic tac toe
[ATTACH=CONFIG]87681[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-87596.jpe   attachment-87597.jpe   attachment-87598.jpe   attachment-87676.jpe  
Old 06-17-2010, 09:53 PM

See!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Now you can see why I like such deep contrast. It makes the design stand apart from the background. :lol: :lol: :lol: I only know how to do stitch in the ditch. I'm not talented when it comes to the quilting part.
I like contrast too but I'm not quite into it heavily the way you are, Rhonda!! ;) But I sure want to play around with that block when I get done with it!! haha. I really love the dark in the middle of that block best with light on the outer edges! The block looks great done in the smaller sizes ;-) I think!! I am looking forward to playing around with this block when I get a chance ;-) ! Wow, you could've fooled me. It sure looked like it had been HQed and ITD makes it really pop too! Can't wait to try that too! :-D :-D
Old 06-17-2010, 10:49 PM
Power Poster

WOW!!! What a lovely assortment!!! :D:D:D
Old 06-18-2010, 01:11 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Beautiful feast for the eyes Rhonda. And I am LOVING those Kansas Dugouts. BTW I for one would NEVER accuse you of touting for business - you are so generous in sharing many of your techniques for free with members here and through your website, even though this is your living. Just wanted to say that. Hugs x
Old 06-18-2010, 01:37 AM

Wow!!!!
Old 06-18-2010, 01:57 AM
Gal

What beautiful little gems!

Gal