Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
My Experimental Bargello!  by Danmar >

My Experimental Bargello! by Danmar

My Experimental Bargello! by Danmar

Old 04-07-2010, 02:21 AM

It is so beautiful, but it makes me sea-sick! It Looks like your floor is pitching and rolling and heaving...
Old 04-07-2010, 02:50 AM

I like the looks of this quilt alot. I've never seen one that makes the floor look like it's pitching, rolling and heaving. I think it's cool! I want to thank all of you for your compliments, comments and encouragement. I appreciate it.
Marilyn
Old 04-07-2010, 11:24 AM

Hey Mom, I don't think I would use that blue one. I love the others though. That was very smart thinking!!! Love you! It's beautiful! But I knew it would be...they always are!
Old 04-07-2010, 11:35 AM

Originally Posted by shawna12
Hey Mom, I don't think I would use that blue one. I love the others though. That was very smart thinking!!! Love you! It's beautiful! But I knew it would be...they always are!
Hey Shawna-Lu! Thank you very much but I think you might be prejudiced. :o) You wouldn't use what blue one? I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe the blue print with the purples???? If so, you didn't look at all the pictures or read this! LOL You're busted. Love you too honey!!!
Mom
Marilyn
Old 04-07-2010, 12:04 PM

Well, I just finished reading it, I thought it would reply off the one I replied to. Sorry!!! You've got to give me a chance...I had to read 13 pages, and admire the photos...I replied today for something that was posted in March. Sorry, I'll try to keep up!!! I have seen it, and it is gorgeous!!! I do see your purple wedge...it turned out very pretty! Is that the blue flowered print in the middle? Either way, it looks Beautiful!!! And judging by the rest of the comments, It's not just me!!! Love you Mom!!!
Old 04-07-2010, 12:50 PM

Originally Posted by shawna12
Well, I just finished reading it, I thought it would reply off the one I replied to. Sorry!!! You've got to give me a chance...I had to read 13 pages, and admire the photos...I replied today for something that was posted in March. Sorry, I'll try to keep up!!! I have seen it, and it is gorgeous!!! I do see your purple wedge...it turned out very pretty! Is that the blue flowered print in the middle? Either way, it looks Beautiful!!! And judging by the rest of the comments, It's not just me!!! Love you Mom!!!
Hi Shawna, To get it to reply off one of the messages, select "Quote Reply" under the comment and then it'll do like this and have the message too. I didn't use the blue. I just put the purple in the center. I'm glad you like it. Love you too!
Mom/Marilyn
Old 04-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Google Goddess

wow, love the bargello
Old 04-09-2010, 06:12 AM

Hi everybody! I apologize for the delay in posting any pictures. I have spent everyday this week with my Mom, so I haven't had much time for sewing. I did get the corner wedge all sewn on though. So, here are some pictures I took 4-7-10 but haven't had time to post yet. It's getting there. Thanks for looking!
Marilyn

This is the latest wedge that I got sewn in. 4-7-10
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50013[/ATTACH]

I love the looks of this quilt. It's really coming along. I have now started sewing in the wedge at the bottom right corner. I'll post more pictures soon.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50014[/ATTACH]

Check it Out!! This is how much is sewn together into 4 long sections now. 4-7-10
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50150[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-50013.jpe   attachment-50014.jpe   attachment-50150.jpe  
Old 04-09-2010, 02:44 PM

Alright. I got the small wedge on the side done now. It is 98" long from the finished end to the far side of the small
wedge on the side. Now I will be able to figure out how long I want it and un-sew the strips at that point. Thanks for looking.
Marilyn

This is a close up of the small wedge. Check out that wave above it!!! Isn't that so cool looking? I really like it.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51114[/ATTACH]

The small wedge at the side I just finished. 4-9-10
[ATTACH=CONFIG]51202[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-51114.jpe   attachment-51202.jpe  
Old 04-09-2010, 02:48 PM

Holy Mackeral! That is beautiful! Keep us posted on the progress.

Sheila