Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
package from thousands of bolts came today! >

package from thousands of bolts came today!

package from thousands of bolts came today!

Old 07-17-2008, 02:40 PM

I'm so glad to hear that red is as wonderful as it looks! Their prices are so great, I'm hoping to place an order there soon, currently my wishlist is full and they wont let me put anymore on. :( If only they knew how much I want! :lol:
Old 07-17-2008, 02:51 PM

Oh, those are all gorgeous!!! I love the fall colors!!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Originally Posted by purpl7
What is the website? I would love to go looking, too!
www.thousandsofbolts.com

be warned.... I am not responsible for what will happen when you go this site!!! :P Melissa has already blamed me for all her purchases LOL... But I will take it as a compliment.. just think Melissa, you wouldn't have got those gorgeous fabrics if you didn't hear about that site!!! Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it :)

Cheers
another fabric addiction enabler...and we LOVE that about you LOL

ady...ohhhh pretty pretty!! can't wait to see what you make with them!! and shhh mums the word, won't tell michael a thing!! LOL
Old 07-17-2008, 05:37 PM

Oh goodie thank you Lisa! HE has no clue heh heh heh. Hey I have all my share for our new place. It's his 1/4 that was holding us up! And I got us the kitchen table and chairs so I think I deserved a little er um 13 yards little of fabric, right? Right? I think so :)
Old 07-17-2008, 05:43 PM

Sounds like a plan ady - you don't want to let em know exactly what you are up to......... of course if he asks = don't lie ---- but there are ways to tell the truth - just not ALL of it!
NICE STUFF!
Old 07-17-2008, 05:52 PM

LOL I love the way you think Rein!!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:00 AM

Very nice fabric can't wait to see what you make out of them. I know you are busy with NANA's quilt so these will have to wait. Hey are any of these fabrics going into NANA's quilt? inquiring minds want to know.
Old 07-18-2008, 03:08 AM

I don't think so Renee. These ones are for me! I think I have plenty for Nana's at this point. I was just going to do it in purples and greens but on a trip to Joann's I found the peachy poppy fabric and knew it had to be included. So now all three of her favorite colors will be in there. It's really going to be ginormous!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:51 AM

Originally Posted by adyldrop
Well I wouldn't say I'm blaming you Andrea...I think you did me good so thanks!!! Just don't give me too many more " deal sites"!! I love to look but I need to be good and not buy!! You saved me a ton of money!!

Bebe I have the names of each designer and the fabric collection on each piece so whichever ones you are interested in I can pass the info to you if you'd like to go to the site and look it up.
hee hee I'm just kidding!!! I can't take credit for finding that website in the beginning as I heard about that site from someone else here who was kind enough to share the great deals!! I just like spreading the joy!!!
I agree with you Melissa that these deals can really take a chunk out of the purse strings, I need to get back into teaching again this Fall and will have my mad money back again. I also need to sell a few more of my flip flop tote bags to get more supplies!! I have three left for this season to sell before I start in the Fall to work on my next tote bag design. I will start up my flip flops again next winter season for the cruise and resort traveller's season!
Old 07-18-2008, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
Originally Posted by Quilting Aggi
Originally Posted by purpl7
What is the website? I would love to go looking, too!
www.thousandsofbolts.com

be warned.... I am not responsible for what will happen when you go this site!!! :P Melissa has already blamed me for all her purchases LOL... But I will take it as a compliment.. just think Melissa, you wouldn't have got those gorgeous fabrics if you didn't hear about that site!!! Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it :)

Cheers
another fabric addiction enabler...and we LOVE that about you LOL

ady...ohhhh pretty pretty!! can't wait to see what you make with them!! and shhh mums the word, won't tell michael a thing!! LOL

Jbsstrawberry.. I'm just spreading the joy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee heee (evil grin)