Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Padacheeks >

Padacheeks

Padacheeks

Old 09-19-2010, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by Bobbinchick

sheese , now I have to figure out a way to get the back of my Swift FX to stay put. It rides up and I don't like that. Well more figuring to do.
Do you put the strap below your hair, near the hairline or under your ponytail if you have one? Shown here:

http://www.resmed.com/int/products/s...ml?nc=patients

click on Fitting Guide under Documents on the right side of the page. A PDF will download. Look at the inset diagram near the top of instruction #3. Maybe this will help you.
Old 09-19-2010, 09:32 PM

Thank you Fay for this ideal , I also am on a cpap when I sleep
and this would help on those marks that is left across my face every morning, Hugs to you
:D :thumbup:
Old 09-19-2010, 10:17 PM

I love it! Great job! My DH uses a Cpap and he is forever bad about taking it off in his sleep. Grrrrr Thought about making him some sort of something that will make it harder to remove it.LOL Thank You for sharing.
Old 09-19-2010, 10:30 PM
Power Poster

I can tell I am getting really tired because my brain isn't wanting to function. You know the soft mink-like material that you can get to put on casts to prevent sores--they have a self sticky type that is available to put on the canula hose for oxygon. The home health nurse gave use some and then Norco provided it after that. We put it on for my husband because he was on 02 all of the time and it did cause sores.
Old 09-21-2010, 06:51 AM

Thanks so much for idea. I also use cpap machine and hate those marks left on my face each time. Gonna try to make one myself.