Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics  :-) >

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

Old 12-02-2009, 05:52 AM
Power Poster

Just now seen your border Terri, and I love it!!
Old 12-02-2009, 06:13 AM
Power Poster

I just went through and seen everyone's work WOW!!! What stunning centers and borders!!! Awesome work!!! :D :D :D
Old 12-02-2009, 06:26 AM

don't recall if I said anything...but, your border is terrific Terri! Nice job there.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:21 AM

Thanks!!!
Old 12-02-2009, 07:53 PM

The next installment is here! Yayyyyyy!

I got two parcels today, it's so exciting LOL

I can't wait to work on this one... it spoke to me straight away, and I love batiks, I have a large stash of them.
Old 12-02-2009, 08:18 PM

I got me a REALLY cute center today. Cute little kitty on there. I don't think it's going to be passed on. When I opened the package, the kitty was saying how much she liked it here. She said she was nice and warm in the package, but loved the warmth that was coming thru from the sunshine while she was waiting for me to get her from the mailbox.:) :) :)

It's just too cute. Pictures don't do it justice!
Now, what to do, what to do!!
Since I'll be gone, but will be back Jan 20th, that gives me plenty of time to search for the purrrr-fect fabric!

I tried to get out today to get to post office. The bridge I have to go over to get to the base is washed out. Traffic is backed up the opposite way. (there's only 2 ways for me to get to town). Neighbor man told me that the water in the direction that I CAN go is about 3 feet deep and cars are getting stuck. He said that the people are there working on getting the water to go down and should be fine tomorrow. Same with the bridge that is out. I sure hope so!
One way or another I WILL be going into town tomorrow, come rain or shine! I have bills to pay, have to run to grocery store and get these IRRs sent!!! And...they are saying MORE rain tomorrow!! I'll make sure I have the tow truck company on speed dial, just in case.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:45 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
I got me a REALLY cute center today. Cute little kitty on there. I don't think it's going to be passed on. When I opened the package, the kitty was saying how much she liked it here. She said she was nice and warm in the package, but loved the warmth that was coming thru from the sunshine while she was waiting for me to get her from the mailbox.:) :) :)

It's just too cute. Pictures don't do it justice!
Now, what to do, what to do!!
Since I'll be gone, but will be back Jan 20th, that gives me plenty of time to search for the purrrr-fect fabric!

I tried to get out today to get to post office. The bridge I have to go over to get to the base is washed out. Traffic is backed up the opposite way. (there's only 2 ways for me to get to town). Neighbor man told me that the water in the direction that I CAN go is about 3 feet deep and cars are getting stuck. He said that the people are there working on getting the water to go down and should be fine tomorrow. Same with the bridge that is out. I sure hope so!
One way or another I WILL be going into town tomorrow, come rain or shine! I have bills to pay, have to run to grocery store and get these IRRs sent!!! And...they are saying MORE rain tomorrow!! I'll make sure I have the tow truck company on speed dial, just in case.
Thanks for letting me know it arrived safe & sound, wouldn't want those kitties to get lost. I loved it as well, my granddaughter really loved it and wanted to know why she couldn't have it?? Told her it wasn't mine, but ya know how kids are??
Terri, I sure would wait till the water goes down, life is not worth risking, tomorrow's another day.
I can't wait to see what your addition will be for this center???
Old 12-03-2009, 12:58 AM

Hubby came home and said bridge is back fixed. Said one of the guys on the ship had his wife come out and she had no problem getting thru late this afternoon.
The other way to town is now receeded, so all is fine.
Just gotta put packages in the van and will mail when I get Big Boy to the vet. Will have them "hold" him until I get back.
Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 AM
Power Poster

Yuck! So glad the mess is cleared up there for you Terri...at least temporarily. I agree...safety is much more important than mailing out centers...so you have to take Big Boy this early??? I was thinking your flight was around the 12/13th....
Old 12-03-2009, 06:37 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Just gotta put packages in the van and will mail when I get Big Boy to the vet. Will have them "hold" him until I get back.

Poor Big Boy!! Is he staying? What about Monique?