Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics  :-) >

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

PHOTOS - IRR -- Group 1 "World Piece Quilters" Pictures -- Signup Closed -- see the Pics :-)

Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Power Poster

Ducky, I'm so glad you were persuaded to join too! You are doing a great job!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:41 AM

Ok,,,,center is on it's way! WOOHOO!!!
Poor Big Boy had to stay at vets for an extra 45 min while I ran to post office.
He's doing fine, they are thinking the same as I was thinking. He just had some pain. He got a pain shot, then I got 2 cans of some super duper food and he's home relaxing. He gets up and cries for something to eat, so I give him a little spoonful of the food. He eats that down, then goes back to what he thinks is HIS recliner. lol If he wants more food, I put it in the dish, but I don't want to fill the dish and then he not eat it. This food is $2 a can!!
Old 12-04-2009, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

So glad to hear he is doing better and eating a little....you don't fool me...you'd buy it if it was $100. a can....(just not waste it :lol: )
Old 12-04-2009, 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
So glad to hear he is doing better and eating a little....you don't fool me...you'd buy it if it was $100. a can....(just not waste it :lol: )
You are so right there, whatever it takes to make our little friends well again.

Elle x
Old 12-04-2009, 06:46 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom
Ok ladies, I just finnished up Vickie's round, sure hope she likes it. 3:15am, was so excited. HERE IT IS!!!!!! Yup there mice!!!
That is the CUTEST thing I have ever seen!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 06:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Poor Big Boy had to stay at vets for an extra 45 min while I ran to post office.
He's doing fine, they are thinking the same as I was thinking. He just had some pain. He got a pain shot, then I got 2 cans of some super duper food and he's home relaxing. He gets up and cries for something to eat, so I give him a little spoonful of the food. He eats that down, then goes back to what he thinks is HIS recliner. lol If he wants more food, I put it in the dish, but I don't want to fill the dish and then he not eat it. This food is $2 a can!!

Awww, Terri, I am so glad that Big Boy is ok! I suppose it's ridiculous, 'cause I've never even met the big lunk, but I just couldn't stop worrying about him! Thanks for letting us know that he's ok. And Tuffy says for Big Boy to "CHOW DOWN, Dude!"

:P
Old 12-04-2009, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
That's true. I'd probably think about it for a min, but buy it anyway. lol
He goes back on Wed to have stitches taken out. Caught him eating out of his food dish today, so I'm thinking he is feeling better. Now to give him his meds....ugh!!

Ok, gotta go searching for pictures so I can try to figure out the next round on these centers. I think I know what I'm doing for one, but not sure. I think...if I get the other center in in time, they both will take a trip with me. Will be much easier to match colors. Sure hope the centers like to travel! (well, travel more than what they will normally travel) :)
Old 12-04-2009, 02:00 PM

ON another note....anyone got pictures for this rounds?
We gotta see....we gotta see!!
Old 12-06-2009, 05:59 PM

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

tlrnhi So glad to hear Big Boy is doing better. I agree with Pat you would pay even that much if it would make him feel better and eat. I would too. Love my furry friends!
Old 12-07-2009, 08:43 AM

I've got Snugquilt's centre from Ducky today....
Now what to add???