Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures >

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

PHOTOS - IRR II Group 7 "Design Divas" Pictures

Old 02-18-2010, 05:48 AM
Power Poster

:lol: Lori...it sneaks up on you, doesn't it???
Old 02-18-2010, 05:49 AM

The older I get, the sneakier it gets~! :oops: :oops:
Old 02-19-2010, 12:54 PM

I received my next little center to work on. I finally made a decision on b.zang's quilt and am hoping to work on it asap. I've come down with tonsilitis now, so have been forced to rest, I don't like it. I can't wait to get back into my groove again, hope it happens soon. Sorry for the delay.
Old 02-19-2010, 01:55 PM

I'm glad to hear that Tisha's has arrived safely. Please take care of yourself. That always takes priority over quilting of course. I hope you feel better soon! Sending prayers your way!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:31 PM

Originally Posted by Iluv2quilt
I received my next little center to work on. I finally made a decision on b.zang's quilt and am hoping to work on it asap. I've come down with tonsilitis now, so have been forced to rest, I don't like it. I can't wait to get back into my groove again, hope it happens soon. Sorry for the delay.
You send to me, right? I've no problem with waiting... get well, don't worry about us. :P Lori
Old 02-23-2010, 10:48 AM

Received Sew Cornie's center from Lori yesterday. Will take it to the fabric store this weekend.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:01 PM

Hooray! Can't wait to see what happens to it next! :D

Still no word from Tisha . . . .
Old 02-25-2010, 10:36 PM

I had a lovely trip out to Fabric Depot this evening. They are having a 50% off on clearance batiks today through Sunday. Perfect timing for me to shop for by border on Mareliba's. They had about 100 bolts on the floor in their clearance section. I had Mareliba's quilt laid out and two of the employees came by to admire. It is so beautiful. I wasn't finding just the right thing to go with so they said, "Come this way." They took me to the back room where there was a rack with another 200!! bolts waiting to be put out. We found exactly the right fabrics and I'm so grateful for their extra service. It was so kind of them. :-D :-D It will be a few weeks out before I can work on the quilt. It's standing patiently in line now behind several other projects. Just thought I'd share my story of the great service I enjoyed at the store.
Old 02-26-2010, 05:39 AM
Power Poster

Well its always nice to hear about the GOOD things! We are usually pretty quick to voice our opinions about the bad stuff. It sounds like you have a great plan!
Old 03-07-2010, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by sew cornie
I had a lovely trip out to Fabric Depot this evening. They are having a 50% off on clearance batiks today through Sunday. Perfect timing for me to shop for by border on Mareliba's. They had about 100 bolts on the floor in their clearance section. I had Mareliba's quilt laid out and two of the employees came by to admire. It is so beautiful. I wasn't finding just the right thing to go with so they said, "Come this way." They took me to the back room where there was a rack with another 200!! bolts waiting to be put out. We found exactly the right fabrics and I'm so grateful for their extra service. It was so kind of them. :-D :-D It will be a few weeks out before I can work on the quilt. It's standing patiently in line now behind several other projects. Just thought I'd share my story of the great service I enjoyed at the store.
Wow, I can't wait to see what you do to it! If there was nothing in 100 choices and it needed another 200 more bolts to find just the right fabric, it's sure to be exactly the thing.