Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   2009/2010 IRR Centers-Oct. 15, 2009 mailing date (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/2009-2010-irr-centers-oct-15-2009-mailing-date-t22912.html)

sew cornie 09-25-2009 02:01 PM

Very cute Chrys. My powder room is all Mickey, with a few things collected since I was 3 years old. (I won't disclose how long ago that was!) :lol: I'm not in your group but will love to see how this one progresses!

sandpat 09-25-2009 04:03 PM

Oh Chrys....how cute is that!!!! Is it for "someone special"? Your group will have a ball with that one!

Chrys 09-25-2009 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh Chrys....how cute is that!!!! Is it for "someone special"? Your group will have a ball with that one!

Yeah, it's for me and Dh!!!! We're big time Disney freaks...me especially! We are planning another trip to Disneyland for next April just the two of us without the kids to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I thought this quilt would be fun to celebrate our trip and our anniversary! ;)

sandpat 09-25-2009 04:08 PM

:lol: :lol: Chrys...a girl after my own heart! I love Disneyworld..we haven't been in awhile, but we always love to go...just so you remember that you won't have this quilt back in time for your trip...but it will be in the same YEAR! :lol: :lol:

Chrys 09-25-2009 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
:lol: :lol: Chrys...a girl after my own heart! I love Disneyworld..we haven't been in awhile, but we always love to go...just so you remember that you won't have this quilt back in time for your trip...but it will be in the same YEAR! :lol: :lol:

Oh, I know! But it will the same year! ;)

I've never been to Disneyworld yet....we're waiting for the boys to be a bit older before we go....I want them to remember it since it will be a pricey trip! :) And someday I plan on doing all the other Disney parks around the world too!

Ninnie 09-25-2009 04:22 PM

I love Mickey!! I collect them.
And your center is so much fun!!

kwhite 09-25-2009 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo
finally got it done i thought he was so cute

I get the final round on this little guy. Whooo hooo!!!

Janstar 09-25-2009 05:00 PM

Nice center Chrys. I get it down the road and I love Mickey and Disneyland!

Ninnie 09-26-2009 07:34 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my second center. I feel like I am sending it out into the world naked. :oops: :oops: the back could have been a lot smother, I think.
I just picked out some blocks I like, and did a scrappy. they are 6 in blocks.
So get out your boxes of scraps and have some fun with it. It measures 24" by 24", I think. :lol: :lol: Feel free to square it up if it needs it.

2009-2010 RR Center.Blocks are,Contrary Husband, Contrary Wife, 9 Patch, Log Cabin, Diamond friendship,Churn Dash, Robbing Peter to Pay Paul, and Shoo Fly.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]49094[/ATTACH]

tlrnhi 09-26-2009 07:38 AM

Chrys, yours is too cute!!

Ninnie, I like yours, it's really nice!!