Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Affairs of the Heart - Block #21 Photo Page (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/affairs-heart-block-21-photo-page-t111315.html)

sandpat 06-24-2011 04:35 AM

Yes, you are right...Tom was the black kitty avatar that I used right before this one~ Phydeaux.

The other day, I was wondering how the shoedogs were coming! :)

jpthequilter 06-24-2011 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Yes, you are right...Tom was the black kitty avatar that I used right before this one~ Phydeaux.

The other day, I was wondering how the shoedogs were coming! :)

Thanks for asking...I am in the process of making some "Shaply sheep" for the Funky Farms,...and a surprise too. I know what it is - fun...but I'm not telling yet.
And you will get shoedogs from me!
Whew...I may be 81, but I still know when I see a cute puppy! Y'all had me wondering for a while! LOL!
Jeannie the Quilter

Flossy 06-24-2011 11:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my block 21, I enjoyed making this block.

Flossy 06-24-2011 12:57 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My computer just would not respond so here I am again. Hope I can get block 21 on here. Sorry now it has gone in twice-computers at times seem to have a mind all their own.

Jammin' Jane 06-24-2011 12:59 PM

All the blocks are so pretty. They are going to make beautiful quilts! I am anticipating seeing them when they are finished!

QuiltswithConvicts 06-24-2011 02:04 PM

Flossy, another beautiful block. You are quite experienced at hand applique, aren't you? It shows in your lovely work. Can't wait to see the next one - &&&& - when you get the center 16 done & together!

Mousie 06-24-2011 04:25 PM

hi, taking my meds like a good mouse, but only messing and gauming with the fabrics, on 'rest' orders and don't really have any energy.
ok, so much for mousie updates.
florence, your block is super yummy, gf! :thumbup:

sandpat 06-24-2011 04:43 PM

Florence, your block is beautiful! Your work is just stunning and I love the layout of your color choices. Very very pretty!

jpthequilter 06-24-2011 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Mousie
hi, taking my meds like a good mouse, but only messing and gauming with the fabrics, on 'rest' orders and don't really have any energy.

Ah ha, so you did find it! and mouse peeked...
You got me, what is "gauming"?
and this is not the block with curls!!! hoo boy I guess I'd better be off to go to bed!
I know why I stopped - it is a pretty block - all of them are!
Jeannie

Mousie 06-24-2011 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by jpthequilter

Originally Posted by Mousie

Ah ha, so you did find it! and mouse peeked...
You got me, what is "gauming"?
and this is not the block with curls!!! hoo boy I guess I'd better be off to go to bed!
I know why I stopped - it is a pretty block - all of them are!
Jeannie

well, messing and gauming...you know...I'm not sure if that is a REAL word, but you know what they say:
"what you believe IS your reality."
gauming is a little like putzing, finagling...slightly different meaning there...playing...you get the gist ;-)
If you use the phrase and your talking about children...somebody's being a little naughty :-)
I think of it as doing something while in your own little world...not trying to be real productive, but actually having peace of mind and contentment is quite an accomplishment.
Geesh,...even a mild fever can't keep this mouse quiet for long :lol: