Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Just wanted a quick sewing fix after six weeks of no sewing..... (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/just-wanted-quick-sewing-fix-after-six-weeks-no-sewing-t19941.html)

k3n 05-14-2009 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
You let me know how you how your lemon curd turns out....(oops nearly mixed up my 'c' for a 't'................ :roll: :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

Izy 05-14-2009 02:51 AM

Originally Posted by k3n

Originally Posted by Izy
You let me know how you how your lemon curd turns out....(oops nearly mixed up my 'c' for a 't'................ :roll: :wink: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

K x

Well I think my brain was trying to tell me it was time....first morning cuppa and all that, and well maybe I ate too much of the stuff yesterday :roll: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 05-14-2009 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Well I think my brain was trying to tell me it was time....first morning cuppa and all that, and well maybe I ate too much of the stuff yesterday :roll: :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

A TAD too much info, thanks Izy! :D

K x

Izy 05-14-2009 03:06 AM

Oh heck, you're a campo kid, what's abit of what comes natural...well most days between 'boarders' as Qnc says :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 05-14-2009 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Oh heck, you're a campo kid, what's abit of what comes natural...well most days between 'boarders' as Qnc says :lol: :lol: :lol:

Had to look up 'campo' - in France we call it 'paysan' - BUT I've got an airer full of washing in the living room at the mo - it tiddled down yesterday and is damp today (dampo in the campo LOL!) And as I'd already put it on, I had no choice! Don't think everyone wants to see our smalls! :shock: Soon as they're dry and away, I'll do it, I PROMISE! :D

K x

k3n 05-14-2009 03:32 AM

Duhhhh - sorry, got my threads crossed - I thought I was replying to the 'house tour' topic! Twitty me!

K x

Izy 05-14-2009 03:55 AM

Haha, I read your second message before the first, but I get ya gal, yes I think we are in for what you got yesterday, it is getting very heavy and the clouds are building up, so glad I did my washing yesterday, AND I have just done some IRONING...I think I must be sickening for something.......

Time to play in my corner, but first I am going to give Gerty a really nice wipe down and polish my table before doing some quilting!! :wink:

k3n 05-14-2009 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by Izy
Haha, I read your second message before the first, but I get ya gal, yes I think we are in for what you got yesterday, it is getting very heavy and the clouds are building up, so glad I did my washing yesterday, AND I have just done some IRONING...I think I must be sickening for something.......

Time to play in my corner, but first I am going to give Gerty a really nice wipe down and polish my table before doing some quilting!! :wink:

I'm glad I know who Gerty is! :wink: :D

K x

Izy 05-14-2009 04:58 AM

:roll: :lol: :D

All done wiping Gerty down...B is very close to G on the keyboard, it could have been a typo...but sadly no, I am talking about my sewing machine AND it would have lasted much longer :roll: :lol:

So what to do now...drumming fingers on keyboard, well I only have enough backing fabric in the navy dot to do the scrappy wonky so looks like thats the one for this afternoon.. except I ain't got hardly any tacks left for my microtack..drat!! Does that mean I have to resort to hand tacking ....grrrrhhhh.. nahhhhhhhhhh :idea: I KNOW!!, SOD IT, lets have a root in the fabs and start something new!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

k3n 05-14-2009 05:07 AM

You naughty girl! You'll end up with a queue of tops waiting to be quilted....oh.....like me!! Tee hee!

K x