Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Mystery Quilt - Claudia's Quilt Shoppe (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/mystery-quilt-claudias-quilt-shoppe-t35845.html)

roseOfsharon 04-10-2010 11:37 AM

OooOooo looks good Lisa! I have not started my lilys yet .. did get the material and then found another for the center (yellow part) so will decide on which to use or maybe a combo of both!

roseOfsharon 04-10-2010 11:39 AM

Ummm Bill,,, if going to the beach, Thinking you will have other things to occupy your time and thoughts! :) But, busy hands are happy hands! (grins)

JudyG 04-10-2010 01:27 PM

2 Attachment(s)
After all my prior agony over the first snowflake block, I finally got them all done. My husband left our camera in AZ and it hasn't arrived back home with our friends yet, so I just put some of the blocks on the scanner so I could show that I did get them done. I decided while I was making progress on these little devils I would skip ahead and work on the Lily block also. Only have one of those done, but it is turning out fine. I decided I didn't want to do the beige background, so am doing it in blue because it is what I had enough of in my stash. I think it will look fine when everything is put together.

I did put a finer thread in my machine and it does help with the size of the blocks.

Snowflake Blocks
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52096[/ATTACH]

Lily Block
[ATTACH=CONFIG]52097[/ATTACH]

ligia 04-10-2010 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
I think it will look fine when everything is put together

It looks so good ! :thumbup:

roseOfsharon 04-10-2010 02:23 PM

Looks good JudyG! I have not started my lily blocks yet. I am trying to finish a table runner for the Summer Table Runner Swap. Then I will concentrate on the lily blocks :) They look so sweet. Can't wait to add them!

JudyG 04-10-2010 02:52 PM

Originally Posted by roseOfsharon
I am trying to finish a table runner for the Summer Table Runner Swap. Then I will concentrate on the lily blocks :) They look so sweet. Can't wait to add them!

I am doing that tablerunner swap also. I'm trying to decide between several fabrics and patterns I have. Do want to get busy pretty soon.

Chilly Mac 04-11-2010 09:47 AM

You are all doing such a great job. I love seeing the progress you are making.

MaryAnna 04-11-2010 11:25 AM

JudyG,
Your blocks look wonderful! and I love the blue background fabric! Nice job.....now I have to get busy. I've made 16 blocks last night of another project that I'm doing and have set aside part of today to tackle these rows.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

chewboo 04-11-2010 12:58 PM

great job --i still have to do april

MaryAnna 04-12-2010 07:21 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I did it! I'm caught up finally! I just finished April's row a few minutes ago...and boy what a bug a boo that row was! I took today off to get some gardening & quilting done and I've been working on April since lunchtime today. I'm off to get a well deserved glass of wine! I can't wait until May...I'm hoping for flowers, perhaps applique.
Kind Regards,
MaryAnna

Jan - April
[ATTACH=CONFIG]55688[/ATTACH]