Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Secret Quilt Angel Reveal info page 301 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/secret-quilt-angel-reveal-info-page-301-a-t31742.html)

chewboo 02-10-2010 08:18 AM

dh has to take a test in another city we are taking our personal car so i can go and i will have 2 hours to shop during his test---4 quilt stores in town cant awit to shop for my sqa

Grama Lehr 02-10-2010 08:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ybridgegal
Having some time finally to read the QB and especially this thread, I feel as though I should apologize for not posting anywhere lately. I might add that I have not forgotten everyone here or my concern for all. Just been extremely busy sometimes life has it's own design. Also been working on the SBS exchange when possible. But I am still here thinking of my Secrets and always wishing them the best as I know they are me. To my Secret Angel I am going to mail tomorrow I hope....weather. But you are in my thoughts even when/if I don't let you know daily. Love and Hugs to all my wonderful friends.

I HOPE EVERYTHING IS WELL!! :thumbup: :thumbup:
{{{{{ HUGS! }}}}} :D Marie

sewred 02-10-2010 10:37 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a Super Package today from my SQA ! THank you thank you so much. There were 2 bags with Valentine's candy for my girls. My angel wanted to know their names they are Serena age 9 and Summer age 5. They were soo excited thank you for thinking of them . I got a handmade heart wallhanging, a heart coffee cup with several coordinating fq in it, a very cute Valentine's day card with charlie brown and snoopy ( one of my fav. cartoons as a kid!), a Fat Quarter Fun book, wrapped in a lovely green fabric, and Strawberry vanilla gift box with bath stuff in it. You don't know how much this means to me to know there are such Sweet people like my angel out there! I'm gonna post the pic now before I start to cry!

Grama Lehr 02-10-2010 10:43 AM

WOW!! Now that's a great Valentine's Day Surprise! I love your wall hanging!! Your S.A. really must love you! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! :P :-P :thumbup:

karielt 02-10-2010 10:54 AM

I love the wallhanging looks like someone really cares about you what a lucky girl. Say an extra prayer for your angel she is a blessing.

sewred 02-10-2010 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by karielt
I love the wallhanging looks like someone really cares about you what a lucky girl. Say an extra prayer for your angel she is a blessing.

I truly feel loved! I appreciate each and every gift and hope she knows that I would even just appreciate a note and she doesn't have to go to such expense, I know it's hard to have extra money to send stuff with.
My husband was a flooring installer and the work just went out the door cause of the weather and now we've opened an Upholstery shop and are paying the bills all because of his wonderful skills and perserverance. Business will hopefully pick up when the weather is better. I feel that we are all extremely lucky to have such wonderful friends on this board. Thank you all for making me feel loved!!

Knot Sew 02-10-2010 11:31 AM

I think you must be loved you get such nice gifts and greetings from you angel...big smiles and say thankyou :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll: :roll: :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

laparshall 02-10-2010 12:55 PM

Sewred: Great gifts. Cool book. Have fun with all of that great stuff.

charismah 02-10-2010 03:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
OH lookie what I got fom my SQA! I am so lucky! Thankyou so much SQA!

Even "Princess" the cat approves!

sandpat 02-10-2010 03:45 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Woo Hooo....What a day! I got to quilt for several hours in one sitting (Yea!), then went to run errands and got a SQA package!!!! Yippee!!! DH made me wait until we got home to open, but pulling back in the driveway..we had a cow having a new calf in the backyard! (Dumb cow.. :roll: )...

Well..first of all, my SUPER ANGEL had fun with the box...its sooo cute!, then inside is the cutest bear holding some lollipops for me!...Thats not all!!! I also got 2 beautiful FQ's, they look so pretty together ! I'll have to think of just the right thing for them. Wait....And a special valentine card!!! THANK YOU soo much my special angel! You ROCK!

Now...isn't this fun???!!!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8754[/ATTACH]

Cutey bear, suckers and FQ's
[ATTACH=CONFIG]8912[/ATTACH]