Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Pictures (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/)
-   -   Sneak peek ( Elle the new pic is on page 14) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/pictures-f5/sneak-peek-elle-new-pic-page-14-a-t7913.html)

mgshaw 06-24-2008 04:23 PM

Karla, I have a 1/4 inch foot(doesnt have the guide) but I always use my trusty little magnet! He is my friend! :lol: :lol:

gcathie 06-24-2008 04:59 PM

can't wait to see it all done..it's so cute right now...

GMarie 06-24-2008 05:02 PM

All I can say is WOW!!

Marcia 06-24-2008 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by mgshaw

Karla, I have a 1/4 inch foot(doesnt have the guide) but I always use my trusty little magnet! He is my friend! :lol: :lol:

Melissa-be careful with a magnet around your sewing machine--it can really screw up any computerized electronics you have. A stack of sticky notes works great too.

mgshaw 06-24-2008 07:05 PM

I have always heard that, but mine is an older Bernina, not computerized(sigh). Still working on DH on that one! If he decides I can get one, I dont know what I will do without my little magnet friend! Maybe give him a little spot of honor on the self, after all he has been with me for a long long time!

k_jupiter 06-24-2008 07:14 PM

I have always heard that, but mine is an older Bernina, not computerized(sigh). Still working on DH on that one! If he decides I can get one, I dont know what I will do without my little magnet friend! Maybe give him a little spot of honor on the self, after all he has been with me for a long long time!

sigh???!!! I will never give up my 830... never, never, never, never!!!!

tim in san jose

mgshaw 06-24-2008 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by k_jupiter

sigh???!!! I will never give up my 830... never, never, never, never!!!!

tim in san jose

Thats what I have!! I do love it and would never get rid of it, I just want one with the stitch regulator! And you know just add to the collection of machines!!! But the 830 is a workhorse isnt it?

k_jupiter 06-24-2008 07:32 PM

My 'other' machine is an Elna Super. I have a couple of old green supermatics in reserve but they both need cleaning and adjustments.

Just call me old fashioned.

tim in san jose

mgshaw 07-19-2008 06:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I now have Half of the rows sewed together!!!! Yippee!!!! 13 down, 13 to go!!!!! ( I couldnt wait another 13 rows to show you)
edit; Ok I cant count, 12 down 14 to go!!

CissyQuilts 07-19-2008 06:57 PM

I now have Half of the rows sewed together!!!! Yippee!!!! 13 down, 13 to go!!!!! ( I couldnt wait another 13 rows to show you)
edit; Ok I cant count, 12 down 14 to go!!

Melissa, your quilt is fabulous!!! This is the first I have seen of it. I love your fabric. I just ordered a bunch of reproduction fabric and was trying to figure out what block pattern to use. I LOVE yours and may decide to borrow it if that's okay. I want to make a king size quilt for my bed. What is your white fabric? Inquiring minds want to know. :wink: