Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Those bright beautiful "splashes" in the Black and Whites are sometimes people >

Those bright beautiful "splashes" in the Black and Whites are sometimes people

Those bright beautiful "splashes" in the Black and Whites are sometimes people

Old 03-03-2009, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
gives me an opportunity to "kind of" let you in on a secret...well, actually I am going to keep you in suspense...someone else on this board just did a perfectly lovely thing for me, and although it will take me a little while to do my project, I have to wait for funds and travel.
I can't wait...it will be so much fun and then I can let you in on who my angel is. You won't be surprised at all, she is a known sweetie...now your thinking of about a hundred ppl on here, aren't you? lol...this place is so full of kind, good hearted ppl, it's amazing. And some just keep you in stitches...lol...(terri???)...stay tuned.
Quiltncrazy--you have really piqued my curiosity!!! I cannot wait to see what your special project is!!! Do not keep us in suspense too long :lol:
Old 03-03-2009, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Karo
We may be or may not be angels, but for sure, we are quilters and so far, I have not met a quilter who has not been an exceptional person ! My question is: how do I send fabrics to another person? Enjoy this newsletter so much !
if someone needs something they will usually ask for it. if not you can get the idea from their posts. you can offer to send on an open post or you can pm them. you need their address anyway so sometimes it's faster to just pm. if money is involved, that needs to be agreed on in advance. if they want to acknowledge your efforts openly they will thank you openly. some times, people like to stay private. on the homepage, there is a heading for swaps and if you have something that you think someone can use, you can list it there. with so many of us, it will be gobbled up in no time. tell people if you want them to pay postage. if you need something back, that can often be arranged.

okay?
Old 03-03-2009, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by butterflywing
Originally Posted by Karo
We may be or may not be angels, but for sure, we are quilters and so far, I have not met a quilter who has not been an exceptional person ! My question is: how do I send fabrics to another person? Enjoy this newsletter so much !
if someone needs something they will usually ask for it. if not you can get the idea from their posts. you can offer to send on an open post or you can pm them. you need their address anyway so sometimes it's faster to just pm. if money is involved, that needs to be agreed on in advance. if they want to acknowledge your efforts openly they will thank you openly. some times, people like to stay private. on the homepage, there is a heading for swaps and if you have something that you think someone can use, you can list it there. with so many of us, it will be gobbled up in no time. tell people if you want them to pay postage. if you need something back, that can often be arranged.

the way to send depends on the amount you're sending. if you're sending small bits and pieces, a brown envelope will do. if you're sending yardage, a flat-rate box that takes up to 20 lbs costs $12.95 to ship.

i hope this helped you.

okay?