Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Pictures
Went to Obie's today, oh my goodness!! >

Went to Obie's today, oh my goodness!!

Went to Obie's today, oh my goodness!!

Old 08-10-2013, 07:39 AM

Wow, i would be in heaven, or under a pile, what fun.
Old 08-12-2013, 05:42 PM

Well....I did it!! I went to Obies!! After reading and seeing pictures about this Country Store on here I knew I had to visit. We were in Lancaster camping this last weekend. OMG is all I can say. Like most of you have said...my first thought when we walked in the door was "Lord what if this stuff shifts and falls on me?" "I hope there isn't a fire." The lady that was working sits RIGHT inside the front door working in a space about 3'x3'. She was extremely friendly! Said there had just been a bus of about 30 women in there....I can't even imagine where they all fit!!! She did seem to have a good handle on what the method to the madness was. Honestly I can say I really didn't "see" much of the fabrics cause there was just too much clutter to be able to see anything. But if you are looking for something specific I would imagine you would find it there.....somewhere. If you visit...your GPS probably won't find Goodville....you need to use 1585 Main St., East Earl, PA. (The phone # is: 717-445-4616)The hours are: Mon & Tues 9-4, Wed 9-1 Thurs & Fri and Sat. 9-4. I thought the prices were average but would be afraid of the age of some of it...fade marks or what might be inside those bolts living. If you want to see the "unbelievable" go there...it is worth the "you gotta see it to believe it"
Old 08-12-2013, 07:57 PM

Those pictures remind me of "M &L Fabrics" in Anaheim,CA. Stacks and stacks of bolts of fabrics also flat folds.
Sharon
Old 08-21-2013, 04:41 AM
Power Poster

wow, i'd be overwhelmed there