Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Blocks of the Month and Week (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/)
-   -   The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued (https://www.quiltingboard.com/blocks-month-week-f9/fws-pony-club-update-photo-discussion-completed-page-continued-t280960.html)

sewbizgirl 08-01-2016 09:54 AM

The fws pony club update photo - discussion - completed page: Continued

Here's another place to continue our group discussion, since our old thread seems to have reached it's limit. Chat on!

Honchey 08-01-2016 10:21 AM

Thanks Sewbiz for doing this..I guess we were on overload :D

QuiltingNinaSue 08-01-2016 11:24 AM

JanRN and Givio, your packages were sent out today and you should get them in three days.

Thanks SBG, for getting us back on line again here. I have missed our chats. No FW blocks to show this week..until later.

sewbizgirl 08-01-2016 01:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Yes, it was traumatic being without our thread! Hope all the gang finds us here.

I don't have blocks to show for this week yet, either. Tomorrow night is my charity quilters meeting and I need to get some stuff finished to take with me to donate, so I probably will be late getting my FWS blocks done this week.

Honchey, sorry you had a bad experience with the Boom swap. I'm hoping for the best. Mainly, I just want to play with making blocks with everyone else's fabrics for them. The fabric I'm sending in is some of the loot I got from Hancock's liquidation.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]555106[/ATTACH]

And I experimented with blowing up some FW1930's templates 200% and they came out perfect for 12.5" blocks. Here is the one I played with so far:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]555105[/ATTACH]
Remember this one? It's block #9, Autumn!

Today is so unbearably HOT here... even the dog doesn't want to go out. :eek:

oksewglad 08-01-2016 03:00 PM

Thanks SBG....aren't we quite a group?

Nice rendition for your swap...I haven't participated in the book swaps...years ago did the doll quilt swap and enjoyed it.

Honchey 08-01-2016 03:31 PM

Oooh it's so pretty..I think the fabrics have alot to do with it too!..

We, as a group and with the Quiltalong really occupied the Blocks of the Month & Week :D

All you see is FWS, FWS, FWS Ha ha, I laugh when I see all the threads :)

sewbizgirl 08-01-2016 05:26 PM

Everybody, I just got a message from Susan (JuneBillie) that her father died tonight. She asked me to tell you all for her, so I am... I know they have been expecting it, but it's still a shock when it happens and is final.

janRN 08-02-2016 04:21 AM

Glad I found yinz. After all the years we've spent together I can't imagine not talking to yinz at least once a week. So sorry for Susan's loss, and as you said it's still difficult even when expected. Let's enjoy today, remember fondly those we've lost, and give thanks and positive thoughts to those we love. I include yinz in my list of blessings.

sewbizgirl 08-02-2016 06:22 AM

You too, Jan. And glad you found the new thread.

JeanieG 08-02-2016 02:20 PM

Thanks for the link to this new thread. Got to get busy and take photos of my blocks and post. I cannot believe this is almost over! I have so many UFO's to get to work on. Can't wait to finish up some probjects.