Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   January - June 2021 Round Robin (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/january-june-2021-round-robin-t313692.html)

Mona G 01-01-2021 11:19 AM

January - June 2021 Round Robin

Group 1
MonaG mails to RebaQuilts
RebaQuilts mails to Jacquie (International)
Jacquie (International) mails to Hav4boys
Hav4boys mails to CarrieM
CarrieM mails to mmonohan

mmonohan mails to MonaG

Group 2
Suz mails to Petthefabric
Petthefabic mails to MonaG
MonaG mails to Suz

Since there are only 3 of us in group 2 we can each do two rounds or do larger rounds. I wouldn't mind having a small throw size quilt, please let me know what you guys want to do.

First mail date is on or before 1.15.21, please send the tracking info to your mail to person once you have mailed your quilt top.
Please also check with each other before mailing early to make sure it is OK. Remember to post photos and have fun.

Mona G 01-01-2021 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my center for Group 1

Mona G 01-01-2021 12:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my center for group 2.

Both will be mailed tomorrow.

petthefabric 01-01-2021 01:57 PM

I've been brainstorming. Haven't decided on a center. Goal is to mail it Jan 11.
Mona G, I'm excited about your center. My mind is already getting creative.

As to Options: 1) each do 2 rounds; 2) each do larger round; 3) make a smaller quilt. Are these correct? I prefer a smaller quilt.

Mona, just noticed your location and think d/t snow/weather, it might take longer for mail to go/come with you. I'll be watching the weather. I'll try to send by Jan 8 so it'll have 1 wk to get to you. Is our group still open to more persons? It does take some skill, time and creativity to do a RR. All my Q-buddies declined.

Mona G 01-01-2021 07:14 PM

Yes if someone wants to join group 2 we can make changes to the mailing dates to accommodate.

Mona G 01-01-2021 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by petthefabric (Post 8448532)
I've been brainstorming. Haven't decided on a center. Goal is to mail it Jan 11.
Mona G, I'm excited about your center. My mind is already getting creative.

As to Options: 1) each do 2 rounds; 2) each do larger round; 3) make a smaller quilt. Are these correct? I prefer a smaller quilt.

Mona, just noticed your location and think d/t snow/weather, it might take longer for mail to go/come with you. I'll be watching the weather. I'll try to send by Jan 8 so it'll have 1 wk to get to you. Is our group still open to more persons? It does take some skill, time and creativity to do a RR. All my Q-buddies declined.

The mail date is 1.15 not receive date

But I'm ready for your center at any time.

jacquie 01-02-2021 03:01 AM

Hi, is this thread for both groups to chat?

Can each group have a name and separate thread to share pictures and discuss quilt tops? 😊

my parcel is already to go and will be posted on Monday 😃

Macybaby 01-02-2021 04:21 AM

I keep going back and forth on asking to join up again. I really had a lot of fun last time.

Mona G 01-02-2021 06:47 AM

Jacquie yes both groups on this thread.
Macybaby would live to have you join.

jacquie 01-02-2021 07:11 AM

Reba, can you let me know the measurements for your top before you post it out, as I can start preparing what I will do before it arrives.
Many thanks 😊🤩🙏🏻