Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   QuiltingBoard Challenges & Contests (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/)
-   -   2018 UFO Challenge of the Month (https://www.quiltingboard.com/quiltingboard-challenges-contests-f21/2018-ufo-challenge-month-t293707.html)

Anoka Quilter 02-01-2018 01:48 PM

Wow, everyone was really bust to get things finished up for January.

Topper-what a special quilt. I think signature quilts are special.

Krisb - Sounds like you definitely have a lot going on around your place. How did you ever find the time to get a quilt done. Congrats on the finish.

Zozee - Congratulations on the finish. Sometimes the simplest one take the longest.

Jaba - Both are beautiful.

Trudii - Congratulations of finishing 4.

joe'smom 02-01-2018 03:03 PM

What beautiful work everyone!

zozee, congrats on finishing your doll quilt.

jaba, I love your color choices on both of those.

Trudii, those are wonderful fabrics in your baby quilts.

Anoka Quilter, wow, 13 years! It looks great.

happylab 02-01-2018 03:11 PM

Good evening everyone. Congrates to all of the following members who finished outstanding ufo quilt projects this month. QM, jaba, retiredteacher09, ryder, belfrybat, rose-p, Dedemac, teen, petthefabric, Krisb, Jane the quilter, Letawellman, Kristak, aquiltermomma, quiltmouse, SuzzyQ, D Henson, topper, zozee, teen, Trudii, Anoka quilter for a total so far ......

Drum roll, #45 so far for January’s total. I will add any one’s finishes for January, if you post in the next 2 days and you mention it was finished in January. So our total could get larger. Congrates for a very strong start for this year. Everyone did a geed job finishing or working on your project. Again congrats to all. :)

Teen 02-01-2018 03:12 PM

You all are rockin it...

Anoka....such a funny UFO story on the snoopy quilt. It turned out adorable an he'll likely appreciate the story, too. What I love about it is that you are still giving it to the intended recipient.

i sewed the binding onto the front and, hopefully, I'll be doing the back tonight on a UFO. Started cutting my next quilt than went over to my 90 year old neighbor (whom I Love and adore) to help him organize for his taxes...came home...now time to make dinner. At least the binding is on the quilt.

quilter in the making 02-01-2018 04:56 PM

Could I please jump on this bandwagon even though I’m late? My UFO’s include 3 partially quilted quilts, 3 quilt tops to be sandwiched and quilted, 4 quilts that have all the blocks pieced but not sewn together, 1 table runner with pieces cut but not sewn together. I should vow not to start anything new until these are done but with another grandson due in June I have to do at least a quilt for him.

Sync 02-01-2018 05:02 PM

jaba, sweet wall hanging and lap quilt.

Sync 02-01-2018 05:05 PM

Trudii, congrats on those finishes.

Sync 02-01-2018 05:08 PM

Anoka Quilter, just love your Snoopy quilt. Congrats of finishing.

retiredteacher09 02-01-2018 05:10 PM

Quilter in the making: Welcome aboard! People are welcome to join at any time of the year. The more, the merrier!

Connie

oksewglad 02-01-2018 06:39 PM

Everyone is welcome on this journey! Only wish I could contribute...give me some time, I'll get there!

Thanks for sharing your wonderful UFO finishes, everyone.:thumbup: Wow 45...